PDA

View Full Version : Pit Bull: Tommy Walkowiak

rockandrollcafe
12-07-2006, 11:01 AM
I just want to say that this is a great interview. I really enjoyed it. When will you be showing part 2?

bulldozer
12-07-2006, 03:26 PM
You should be careful when you start talking about other people's business, mr blundercup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not you wayne Okula the other mr blundercup.

wayne
12-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Oh Damn!!!

turn1cowboy
12-07-2006, 06:02 PM
lookout!! :mad:

Turbo
12-07-2006, 06:53 PM
He is just like school on a sunday :help:

RGeeProductions
12-07-2006, 07:40 PM
I just want to say that this is a great interview. I really enjoyed it. When will you be showing part 2?
This week Peter 'Bullfather' Milano interviews the 2006 Blunderbust Champion, Tommy Walkowiak. Tommy talks of racing, other drivers, his 2006 year and all the Pit Bull regular questions. This interview was lengthy, so it will be in 2 parts, finishing up next week. So sit back and enjoy.

I get Pit Bull up on Wednesdays sometime dependant on my work schedule....

Fkraft99
12-09-2006, 05:33 AM
I'm sorry, I'm confused! Danny Turbish, who, yes, is a friend of mine, but I have personally seen Dynamite take the mic in victory lane and go on thanking his sponsors, and EVERYONE that has gotten him to where he is. Danny is probably one of the top 5 drivers to ever send it around the Riverhead oval. But he has ALWAYS thanked the people that have gotten him to where he is, whether the sponsor gave him $1000 or $10. Danny knows in racing that you are nowhere without sponsors. If you want to deny it or not. People have gone to Scorpion BECAUSE of Dynamite and the championships he's won with a Scorpion motor in his car. Whatever happened this year, I dont' know, but I know when that motor was in his car, it's ALL he told people they needed to win. When someone bought his car, where did that motor go, because I'im sure he told them where to take it. I'm not here to be the Dynamite Dan fan, because me and him have gone at it ourselves in the past when we both thought the other was wrong. And that's fine, because we both respect each others opinion. But I think one thing you can NEVER say about Danny is that he doesn't respect the people that got him where he is.

Freddie K

Mortgage Guy
12-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Well put Freddy ( I can't believe I just said that, lol) I am on the outside looking in here, but I like both of these guys Lars and Danny, I even like Tommy and think he is great, that comment was just a little wrong. How many motors did Lars build before Danny started winning those championships with the Scorpion Race Engine?? What if the aprieciation thing was reversed, I guess only they know? It was a great partnership for a long time and you can never take away what they had together. If Lars would have said it, ok. I just don't think it was Tommy's place to say it there. It still was a great interview, just remember you never know what division you will end up in, so you have to be careful what you say.

Mortgage Guy
12-13-2006, 11:37 PM
Part 2 was well done, Gee I wonder what Charger car he wants to buy???