PDA

View Full Version : For Mamaneets

ladydriver
12-08-2006, 09:38 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to say I am sorry for any aggravation with my posts! I made a big mistake listening to Joe Callavini (should have known better). I heard and saw first hand how things are going to be at Mountain and now realize that Billy did the right thing !! He (Callavini)treated Joe Cutri like crap only after he did nothing but his job! I hope everyone is on their guard that is left , because the way it sounds, the ship is sinking!! (With the big hole the Neets iceburg put in the SS Mountain!!) Maybe we will follow you to your new track (Woodstock International Speedway?) hint -hint, vote for me, if you will have us! And speaking of Billy, he is lucky to have you!! SMART & PRETTY TOO! And don't let him forget it !!!
thanx Rick Collins

Erin C
12-08-2006, 10:25 AM
hehe..that was very nice of you to write!!! I will make sure she sees this when she returns home, she is out of town for the day and will be very surprised when she gets home tonight!! :D

On behalf of MAMANEETS...THANK YOU!!! :applause: :applause:

PS...if we will have you?!! haha...EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!! It is [should be] Freedom Speedway/Raceway (hint hint!!!) :p

MAMANEETS
12-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Thank you for the apology Rick. I know things got quite heated and you did not have all the facts. The truth is that there are only about 5 people that know the WHOLE truth--but that will change soon.
Everyone will be welcome to our new home track--spread the word "NEETS IS ENDURO RACING AT ITS VERY BEST!"
Can't wait for 2007 when NEETS returns better than ever. As I said before we are friends and family.
Now Everyone Enjoys The Sport!!!

Hint, Hint: MAMA NEETS Keystone Speedway

MAMA

ladydriver
12-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Coool, but I still like WOODSTOCK INTERNATIOAL RACEWAY!!! But it doesn't really matter what you call it, as long as everyone is happy!
sorry again Rick C.
6*

nobandwagonhere
12-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Flame on. :wave: