PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

The Bullfather
12-09-2006, 09:14 AM
I want to send out a HUGE thank you to some of the drivers and crew members for coming out for the toy drive. This year, I believe we got more for the first night then last year. I was able to collect more money to add to the pot last year, as the same will be with this year to get more toys. I'd like to thank Matt Pepitone, Scott Maliszewski, Tommy Walkowaik and Lars of Scorpions Engines for coming out and bringing toys. This means more then you know! If I missed anyone else, like my parents who came out and brought toys, thank you so much. But, if I missed anyone else, I'm truly sorry I missed seeing you. I had a great time with all the bands and kids there and getting to talk and enjoy everyone during the holiday season.

Next year I really hope we can get more drivers and families involved from Riverhead Raceway. I know there are a lot of giving people with big hearts.

Lighthouse Mission will be receiving the toys Monday. If you'd still like to get on board, we can always drop off more toys before the holidays.

I'm just happy to know, some child will be spending their Christmas with a huge smile on their face because of the actions of others. May God bless everyone who brought a toy or made a money donation.

selah
peter

randomrodder
12-09-2006, 11:59 AM
I was quite amazed at some of the gifts the Riverhead guys brought in. I'm also appreciative of the time they decided to spend at the Wave and the interest they showed in what the Wave was all about.
Thanks guys, you're a credit to hard charging men that have heart enough to give to those that have less then we do.
Godspeed and Good Luck in the upcoming season.
Merry Christmas.

The Old Man.

rabbid1
12-09-2006, 09:06 PM
The pleasure was all mine. Although I felt a bit old with such a young crowd , I had a nice time. Pete's parents are wonderfull people! I see where Pete gets that from. It was nice seeing Scott and Tommy there, And hope to see more of the Riverhead gang next year. Pete, You do a lot for us racers, as well as many other people. If you other drivers come out next year, you won't be sorry. Everyone there was really nice and bringing joy to local children in need will fill your heart with joy. Nice job Pit Bull, keep up the good work!! Matt