PDA

View Full Version : NEETS Mutha Videos

gary243
12-09-2006, 03:02 PM
The Mutha of all Enduros videos are being shipped out on Monday.

Just so that nobody had been worried that the videos had gotten lost or forgotten. They were going to go out this week based on the time to create a 3-DVD weekend set, but with the length of Friday's show it's now a 4-DVD set. There's a lot of hours of footage and I think it's pretty entertaining.

I currently have highlights from the 4-Cyl. Enduro up here:
http://www.jerseyracing.com/111906clips.html
Trux and 6/8. Cyl. Enduro highlights will be added to there by tomorrow, and you can still place your order through my online store via the link at the bottom of that page.

I wish Billy the best of luck with his new venture for the NEETS series and I'll hopefully be able to continue producing the videos for the races at the new venue.

RGeeProductions
12-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Thank you for the info Gary......

vsmidge68
12-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Any idea if the 8cyl clip will be up soon?

gary243
12-13-2006, 07:35 PM
All the Mutha videos have now been mailed. I had a couple of other delays one of which was completely my fault and another I had no control over.

Anyway, if you ordered online you should have automatically been sent a USPS delivery confirmation number (which sometimes provides limited tracking data). Those that placed your order at the track and want your number can email me.

Video clips from all three enduros up and I hope to see you all at the Bethel Motorsports Park next year.

rocket
12-13-2006, 08:06 PM
I can't find the trux clip, Can you help me out.

W. J.
12-13-2006, 08:13 PM
Rocket (and others) try www.jerseyracing.com/111806trux1.wmv . It's a 2 1/2 minutes highlight shot, very good.