PDA

View Full Version : What I see

LM13
12-09-2006, 09:10 PM
I see twenty sponsors on the Neets web site that should have been spending money on the Modified, late model or street stock division instead of a division of cars with no fuel cells, racing sits, fire suits etc. etc. etc. It is only a matter of time before someone gets hurt, burned or worst yet killed. When are you people going to open your eyes. What I've seen is everything racing doesn't need. You are going to fast in a car that isn't build for what you are doing with it. Yes they are fun, I did it once but never again. If you are wasting money on an enduro car you should just spend the LITTLE bit more it costs to build a Thiller car [true enty level racing, enduros' are not entry level racing] and go racing, with fuel cells, belts, fire suits etc. As for Mt. speedway, it would have been nice to see that money and effort that was going towards the enduros instead going to the three classes of cars that make a race track be a race track. In my opinion, Mt. speedway is moving in the right direction by having less enduros and trying to find a way to make ends meet with race cars, not beaters with heaters. Besides the safety aspect of it all, it going to be nice to race without having to worry about puncturing a $125 tire because you ran over garbage left on the track from the enduro that was run there the Sunday before. I sure someone is going to reply to this and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about and enduros are entry level, etc. but it's only a matter of time before someone gets hurt, burned, etc., racing in a car that doesn't belong on a race track. Then even the ones that do belong there are going to have nowhere to go. Wise up people.
Phil DeFranco

Mike Fields
12-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Phil, I both agree disagree on parts of what you've written.

There are many forms of entry-level racing--- Thrillers, Go-Karts, Blunderbusts, Bombers, Dare Stocks, and Enduros. Don't let the lack of safety equipment take away from the fact that Enduros are certainly an entry level division.

Where I do agree with you is in the safety aspect. I've seen many drivers hurt where if they had all the best safety equipment money could buy, they wouldn't have gotten hurt (or hurt as badly). There is no substitute for a full roll cage, up to date six-point (not five) safety harness, fuel cells placed in the proper position, racing fuel lines, Snell 2000 helmets, etc.

Sponsors have a choice of which division their money goes into. Who decides on the safety equipment required is never up to the sponsor; it's always up to the promoter of the series/track.

If Mountain was serious about safety, they would make certain that they have enough people on their track crew that are trained in fire suppression and driver extrication.

Oh, and one more point. Even if you have the most up to date belts, it won't matter how new they are if they get wet even once. If you leave your car in the driveway and the belts get wet in the rain, you need to buy new belts. Even if you dry the belts with a hair-dryer or some other way, you have permanantly lost between 25% and 50% of the belt's tensile strength! That was a fact that I had learned at a drivers' safety seminar at the Motorsports show two years ago, put on by Tom Baldwin Jr. Good luck!

nobandwagonhere
12-09-2006, 10:24 PM
If I was to sponsor a division, it would not be a late model division with a 9 car feature, or a late model race that can't get off lap 6 for 2 hours. No one is up here bashing your driving, so please don't bash enduros. Believe it or not there's guys who ran divisions, won races and championships that now run enduros. I've seen more wrecks in a Late model or Modified division than most of the recent enduros. So who's leaving what on the track? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rpkulik
12-09-2006, 10:53 PM
I see twenty sponsors on the Neets web site that should have been spending money on the Modified, late model or street stock division

Yeah, but they're not...

LM13
12-09-2006, 11:34 PM
I never 'bashed" any drivers. I was wrong, enduros are entry level. I've never seen 200 cars in the pits. Even at the very first one there were only 120 or so. The problem with the track is that it's trying to make it's money through the back gate. It looks like for the first time someone is trying to change that. Have fun driving to the Catskills [two in a half to three hours, I ski there ever year] at $2.50 a gallon of gas and with the entry fee you are going to pay when you get there, not many people are going to race for more than 3 weeks at that rate before they go broke. Let's see, that's $50 to fill the truck tank, another $25 for the "race car", then the track fee, then maybe an race entrance fee [no less the $35 combined, up to $80 maybe, I guess]. Food? All that money to race an enduro where you stand a chance of winning $600 and that's only the winner. The other 199 guys [200 show up right?] go home with what? Of couse there might be a pit party, that might make it worth all that money you just spent. You should just spend it on a class of cars that are safer, that's what I was saying. Just remember, because your car is safe doesn't mean the car next to you is. You might have a fuel cell, but when the other guy pins you against the wall and his street legal gas tank splits open and starts burning, you're going to get every bit as hot as he or she is. One last thing, since when did Mt. Speedway or Neets declare themselves "NON-PROFIT" organizations? Good luck guys with your new adventure, I hope the math, not to mention the risks, all works out in your favor. Too much money for me. One other thing, 2j Jason, just beware of your investment, it's your name on that morgage and there are going to be lots of hands in your pockets looking for you to pay their way. I learned that the hard way, that's why I haven't been racing lately.

vsmidge68
12-10-2006, 06:39 AM
News flash! Whether we go to Mountain for enduros or weekly racing it costs us the same. It costs approx. $90.00 each way to fill the 2 tanks in our truck. We pay around $45.00 in tolls with the enclosed trailer. For my family to get into the track it's around $100.00 (depending on the type of racing that day). If we stay over it 's an additional expense and then there's breakfast @ Mary's and dinners and beers @ the Roadhouse. Do ya think we're in it for the money? :confused: When we finished in the top ten in the Thrillers, I believe the payout was $65.00. For the KOTM race my guys had time to take a 2 hour nap waiting for the "ELITE" classes to finish racing before they finally went on the track @ what 8 p.m? If you don't want to run or watch enduros THEN DON'T! If you want to make sure the track is clean, then go early and walk it for yourself. As far as safety goes, there is no cap on what should be spent on safety. That's first and foremost. But no matter what you do or how much you spend there is always a risk. (Just ask the Earnhardt, Baldwin and Jarzombek families. I'm pretty sure they had the state of the art equipment.) Little Jimmy's car flipped over in a 4 cyl. enduro. They rolled it back on it's wheels, went into the pits, tore the windshield out and sent him back on the track! I doubt the late models can do that!! I'm not really trying to be nasty but I don't think you understand why the people who run Enduros do so. It's for FUN!!! That's why you drive 3 hours to ski right? (P.S I have seen 200 cars in the pits.)

nobandwagonhere
12-10-2006, 11:51 AM
I never 'bashed" any drivers. I was wrong, enduros are entry level. I've never seen 200 cars in the pits. Even at the very first one there were only 120 or so. The problem with the track is that it's trying to make it's money through the back gate. It looks like for the first time someone is trying to change that. Have fun driving to the Catskills [two in a half to three hours, I ski there ever year] at $2.50 a gallon of gas and with the entry fee you are going to pay when you get there, not many people are going to race for more than 3 weeks at that rate before they go broke. Let's see, that's $50 to fill the truck tank, another $25 for the "race car", then the track fee, then maybe an race entrance fee [no less the $35 combined, up to $80 maybe, I guess]. Food? All that money to race an enduro where you stand a chance of winning $600 and that's only the winner. The other 199 guys [200 show up right?] go home with what? Of couse there might be a pit party, that might make it worth all that money you just spent. You should just spend it on a class of cars that are safer, that's what I was saying. Just remember, because your car is safe doesn't mean the car next to you is. You might have a fuel cell, but when the other guy pins you against the wall and his street legal gas tank splits open and starts burning, you're going to get every bit as hot as he or she is. One last thing, since when did Mt. Speedway or Neets declare themselves "NON-PROFIT" organizations? Good luck guys with your new adventure, I hope the math, not to mention the risks, all works out in your favor. Too much money for me. One other thing, 2j Jason, just beware of your investment, it's your name on that morgage and there are going to be lots of hands in your pockets looking for you to pay their way. I learned that the hard way, that's why I haven't been racing lately.

Have fun driving to the Catskills? We come from Long Island to every enduro, and we ran, I believe, 9 Thriller shows this past season. So actually, the Catskills are a wee bit closer. Like Vsmidge said, if you don't like the enduros, then don't go. I like to race. I like a lot of cars. I'm not going to build a $20000 LM to run against 6 other cars? Remember this post come August and tell me how you're making out at Mountain. See you on the other side! :wave:

vsmidge68
12-10-2006, 12:07 PM
"go Dookie", "go Dookie" Today's Your Birthday!!!

CIN
12-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Where I spend my sponsorship money is my business; as the decision of any business as to how and where they spend their money. But I will tell you, I put it into enduros because that is the division that Rich ran and loved. Not to say he didn't like any other division. Why did he run enduros? Well it fit our life style and our money situation. Enduros gave him the opportunity to race. Would he have liked to have moved up? Sure. Maybe if he would have started racing circle track in his 20's, maybe he would have moved up. But he didn't. Maybe if he was the type of person to go around and ask for sponsorship for him to race in another division, maybe he would have moved up. But, he wasn't that type of person. So he raced within his means. At the age that he started racing, 35, enduros fit. But, I will tell you this, from the minute he built a car, he put in a fuel cell, he put in a racing seat, harness, roll cage, and ran with a current helmet, racing suit & gloves...why, because his safety was his and my utmost concern. And ask anyone, he would argue safety to anyone.

Now as to traveling. He was traveling before NEETS or Mtn. He just liked to race. This was his VACATION. Owning your own business, where customers want to see YOU sometimes is hard to take a week to go away. Racing out of state was Rich's vacation. And neither you or anyone else has the right to say anything negative about someone who wants to do that no matter WHAT DIVISION they run. I didn't care - why should you.

I will agree with Mike...(and this is from a very personal standpoint) I truly believe that all track personnel, EMTs and FD (that the track pays a hefty sum for) should be trained in racing - for lack of a better word - problems: be they wrecks, fire or in my case heart attacks. I won't go into any more detail on this from a personal standpoint. Just know that more training is needed.

Now, in an era where short tracks are closing at an alarming rate, because nimby's don't want noise or whatever their problem is. And in a time when trying to build new facilities is next to impossible. Why are we arguing about tracks, and divisions. Instead, if you want to stay at Mountain or if you want to travel, support whatever. Get your family and friends to support it. If we all keep arguing about this, we will get "what we wished for" a huge parking lot with some 55 and over community and shopping. Wherever you are, help and make it the best that can be.

W. J.
12-10-2006, 12:33 PM
Good point, Cin. Just because rules don't require a safety item doesn't mean you shouldn't look out for yourself.
Taking the logic of the original poster to the logical conclusion, maybe he can tell us if his regular highway car is equipped with a fuel cell, etc., because, as we all know, it's much more dangerous out there on the road where people are doing upwards of 65MPH! Silly you say? Well, what happens when that crazy drunk pins you against the guardrail and both cars burst into flames? Hmmm....

CIN
12-10-2006, 01:10 PM
Or WJ...Does he run a head restraint system in his racecar? Wonder if he will be one of the complainers when the track mandates this. Will he complain of the cost. Or has he decided that his safety is important and put it in his racecar already...being an example to others for their importance.

In every sport we have learned that certain safety equipment is vital. Unfortunately, usually due to a tragedy. Helmets in hockey. Chest protectors in baseball. And my favorite (which was not used) defibulators (which is another story).

Again...I will state....SUPPORT, SUPPORT, SUPPORT....

Or we will get WJ's favorite song....They paved Paradise and put up a parking lot.....

Mike Fields
12-10-2006, 02:28 PM
One more thing. I see lower car counts sometime in the next couple of years for a time when NASCAR rightfully mandates that all of their weekly divisions will need to have a head restraint system.

Some drivers will say that they just don't have the money to shell out for it. If they don't have the money, how did they get that (insert name of super expensive top of the line part here) in their car?

I know that many tracks across the country already have the rules in place for the head restraint system for every single car that hits the track. Sure it's expensive. But as Bob Finan has noted on many occasions, if you have a head that's only worth ten bucks, then just buy a ten dollar helmet!

Before you slam me (as many will), how many of us know someone that was seriously hurt (or worse) behind the wheel of a racecar over the years?

W. J.
12-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Good point, Mike. It is hard to see the value of a HANS device vs. $1100 to buy one. I'm not saying it's not worth it, it's just when you look at one, it's very hard to see where they get off charging such a price. Useful for a Mod driver? Absolutely, or anyone who goes very fast a their track. But for enduro drivers, who generally don't invest that much in the whole car, it's a questionable expense to them. I know, I know, how much is your life worth...I get that. The Hutchen's device would be just as effective, but NASCAR has rejected it's use. Makes one wonder if they get a commission on a HANS??

LM13
12-11-2006, 01:43 AM
Cin,
First off, Sorry about Rich.
Yes, safety first. I have a Hutchens device, I'm looking into a Hans device [800 dollars]. I think all tracks should have a rule making you have something. I also have a defribillator [in memory of Greg Moyer] in our office just in case.
WJ
Street cars should have a fuel cell in them, but the likelihood of getting hit on the track, in an enduro, is far greater then street driving. Your logic for not having one in the enduro because you don't have one in your street car makes no sense. 200 dollars gets you a fuel cell. When your car is junk, leave it at the track and take the fuel cell out and bring it home.
Mike Fields,
The Medivac helicopter has taken at least three guys out of Mt. speedway alone over the last 3 years; one for a guy who flipped his cart and hit his head. Once for a 1/4 midget guy who hit the turn three wall and went over it into the parking lot, and the last time for an enduro guy who was sitting on the track, got slammed and broke his femur in the Big car enduro, beaters with heaters, first year. No fires yet, give it time.
Need 4 speed
I've been to more enduros than you are years old. I've seen at least 12. I haven't cut on anyone on this forum, least of all you. Maybe you should look in the mirror and see where you head's at. I have my opinions about enduros, traveling, money and safety. If they bother you that much, don't read my posts. One last thing, link me to the payout page on the Neets web site and show me the results of one enduro day with over 200 cars. That's not counting the trucks in the pits that dragged them there. The more they have them, the less people come. They do them once and most people move on. Enduros are not about bumper to bumper racing on a "CLEAR" track. You don't red flag the race and tow cars away. That's Thiller [or any other name you want to give it] racing. You don't clear the track in an enduro, you leave the dead car where it died and drive around it. You "endure" the distance of the race. All the more reason to have a fuel cell, because there's more to hit. Over half the field of most true enduros are left at the track for them to tow away for JUNK. When you use the same car for the course of a season, then it's not enduro racing, it then goes beyond that into what can be called an "entry level class". PS, you can build a thiller for the same amount of money that you spend on the enduro car, and "race" the race, not "survive" the race.

Mike Fields
12-11-2006, 08:24 AM
WJ, there is a very big difference between the two restraint systems. There is a very good reason why NASCAR has only approved the HANS device. I'll try and do a brief explanation of why, as I understand it.

The way I understand it from the Drivers Safety Seminar put on by Tommy Baldwin Jr. a couple of years ago, the Hutchens device does well to restrain the drivers neck and shoulders from going too far forward in the event of a crash.

However, due to the design of the HANS, it further prevents the head from snapping forward. As I said, a big difference.

One more point---

According to Tommy, and all of the different people that were there, including professors from the Insurance industry, the majority of racing fatalities two years ago was from racing crashes where the race cars were going slower than 50 MPH.

W. J.
12-11-2006, 09:48 AM
WJ
Street cars should have a fuel cell in them, but the likelihood of getting hit on the track, in an enduro, is far greater then street driving. Your logic for not having one in the enduro because you don't have one in your street car makes no sense. 200 dollars gets you a fuel cell. When your car is junk, leave it at the track and take the fuel cell out and bring it home.
I don't recall saying you shouldn't put a fuel cell in an enduro car. I think you should. Most people on this forum know that I always go for the safety angle. I was questioning your downplaying the overall safety of an enduro car. I pointed out that people should put in safety equipment whether it's mandated by the rules or not. I have no idea how you read anything else into my post.

vsmidge68
12-11-2006, 08:06 PM
YO! LM13, where do you get your prices from? I can build three enduro cars to one thriller. It still doesnt mean your getting to the front. I don't know how long you have been in racing, but it sounds like you have got your hands in everybody's pocket but your own. If you pay your own way, God bless, but most enduro, thriller, or factory stock pay out of their own pockets.
We love to race, but this is what we can afford. By the way, looking at this year's finishes, I didn't see your name anywhere. Aare you using the enduros to vent your frustration for not racing, or did you not want to spend $125 on a tire and maybe cut it from enduro junk on the track? I used to race that weekly grind, won races, won championships. Now my kids want to race and they like the enduros in NEETS or the Grands at Riverhead because we can afford for them all to race. If we decide to go to Mtn, Rvhd, or anywhere to run an enduro or factory stock they are legal. You should think before you put lower class racers down. You sound like the spoiled little rich kid!

ladydriver
12-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Phil she has got you figured out! I have been racing with Phil for a long time now, and I am sorry, but Phil will give you the parts right off his car so you can finish a race!!! But you have to admit Phil, it just plain cost money to race and it doesn't matter where you do it,r what class you do it in, or at what level you are at (skill). But if you race where there is turmoil between the officials, nobody is going to have a good time! Phil, we have both been there, and I believe this post started by saying that Billy had 20 sponsors for NEETS and none for Mountain !! Mountain had sponsors and races were sponsored by the racers and their businesses (If I remember, I think you even sponsored one ). We all tried to do our best at mountain, but it's hard to get a sponsor for a field of 9 cars. (Heck, I even had a hard time getting my own). I now have a 14 year old that is starting this year and without the basics, like a track photo guy, how is he supposed to get and keep sponsors? I wouldn't sponsor anything, would you?? If it wasn't for Billy, they wouldn't have had mods this year either!! In 2002, I do recall getting the last year's tires for $125 (after they sat in the trailer over the Winter). Joe is no honest guy here, but as far as safety goes, my opinion is the safer the better!! Be gentle on Phil (Mr. Happy Tooth) he can be long winded, He He!! Phil, by the way, NEED FOR SPEED has seen more enduros then both of us combined!! I know him!! One thing I will bet on, after an enduro at Bethel Motor Sports Park, Billy will clean the track so you won't have to worry about cutting one of those donuts Joe Callavini sold you!!! Hey Phil, you and your family have a great holiday!!!
R.Collins and Family

nobandwagonhere
12-11-2006, 09:53 PM
I've said it a million times and I'll say it again...."IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DIVISION, THEN DONT RUN/GO". If enduros are so "lower class" for you, then why did you go to all 12? WOW...12...I don't know if I can compete with that. What is the big deal? If a dirty track is your gripe then... let me guess...Thrillers don't wreck either, right? Well, I guess you weren't there too many races this year. We ran around 9 Thriller features this year (not to mention coming from Long Island), second half of the year we brought 2 cars. And guess what!!! Ready for the surprise? The Thrillers did have their share of torn up cars. I really don't understand what your gripe is here...$$$? Is that it? Well, acording to you, there have never been 200 enduro cars in the pits. Well, your credibility just went right out the window with me. We have been running enduros at Mountain for about 3 yrs now, starting with my cousin running NEETS. Like it was already mentioned, who would sponsor a field of 9? I mean c'mon. Let's be realistic. And you're so against enduros, but you're so concerned with their safety? Why? You want to run or something? Or are you one of those guys that can drive the wheels off a car behind the fence? Safety is always first.....our cars are safe. But again....don't like the division, then don't run. FYI...Mountain actually has a pretty good payout for a field of 9. So I don't know what you were trying to acomplish by starting this post, but so far you have tried to downgrade everything about it. So why don't you get your car ready for next year, and add another car to the field of 9 and make it 10 and maybe...just maybe....you'll get more sponsors. :mad:

LM13
12-12-2006, 02:26 AM
I'm one of those guys who can drive the wheels off a car behind the fence. You got me there. How about it Rick, you and I have raced against each other a lot lately on "the other side of the fence". FYI , I quit racing when a certain offical at Mt. Speedway looked me right in the eyes and lied to me about a certain Fuel Injected late model that showed up at the track. Another "great idea" that was going to bring at least 8 others like it. Never happened. It began to get to expensive to race when the field wasn't level. FYI I pay for all my racing out of my own pocket, I don't have to to ask others for my play money. When the love fest at Mt. started, I knew it was time to leave. Rules began to be written as the races were happening. Guys started leaving after they finished races and votes were had to decide if the new rules should count for the race they were just in or if the person who was being DQed should be allowed to keep his finishing spot. Then, they quit even asking and just began doing whatever they wanted. The track pissed a lot of people off. I know more that left since then, then I know people that are there now. Yes, I'm looking forward to the new mangement at Mt. speedway along with many other people that I know.
I'm also bummed that Jason is leaving us. I meet him the first day that he ever showed up with his 2j late model. We have been friends ever since and I only hope he and all his crew that came to Mt. the best of luck in their new adventure. But a word of caution to him, if you let people live their dreams through your pocket, it's going to catch up with you in the long run. There's a reason why the track had three different names in the last three years. OK, HERE'S MY GRIPE--I hope you all have deep pockets to help Jason out when it comes time to pay the bills assciated with his new venture. You aren't going to make all that money by putting people in the stands, it's going to come from the back gate. All that besides having to put up with people who either want a favor or are going to scream at him because they feel they had a call go against them. When the night is over, you all go home after you spent your 35 dollars to get in, and Jason's bills are just going to keep coming. Are you all ready to mortgage your homes to help Jason pay the bills? Heck no, you already spent your 35 dollars to get in, that's his problem and I guarantee you, it will be a problem for him. I hope Jason and Marissa read this and reconsider what they are getting themselves into. Maybe you should call it Bethel Motorsports "Club", instead of Bethel Motorsports Park. I think it's a dumb idea supported by maybe 25 to 30 people who aren't looking out for anybody but themselves and the fun they think they are going to have on Jason's money. There you go, that's my gripe. It has nothing to do with "lower class". I never used those words in any of my posts. Oh, one last thing, I've been to many more than 12 enduros over my 20 years of racing, I only said that to make a point. Sorry if I sound like a "spoiled little rich kid" again.
Phil DeFranco

Erin C
12-12-2006, 08:37 AM
I've been sitting watching this post since it started. First off...what Jason, Marissa, and Billy do with their track is their own business not yours. When it comes to help, THEY HAVE PLENTY they don't need tips from you!!! There are sooo many people just waiting for the day/days to help out and they are there, if you dont believe me look at the NEETS forum under the thread "Ladies and gentlement....start your engines" (3rd page!!!)
They all knew going into this that there was work that needs to be done and they already have plans on what is going to happen there, they are working as a team to get things done and that is how it should be. They didn't walk in blind, they spent hours there over the weekend inspecting every little thing and have a list of what is needed. I guess you failed to mention the new transponder system that will be put in as well, but that is something an outside source wouldn't really know about. There are a lot of improvements in the future, and improvements do not always come directly out of the lessor's pocket! There are such things called sponsors, donors, volunteer labor!! There have been plenty of offers for different things. Who are you to say what is going on and who is doing what? THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!! Like I said, that's their business, not yours.
As for rule changes in the tech area...DAD HAD NO INVOLVEMENT AND SAID THAT FROM THE BEGINNING THAT HE DOES NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT...If the late model drivers didn't like Mt so much, or the management why did the numbers grow tremendously towards the end of the season?!?!!? Not because a little birdie told them to!
A little word of advice, if you love racing as much as you play it off, you wouldn't just quit because of one person. If one person said something to me that I didn't like/didn't want to hear, I would turn around and either stay away from them, or if I felt that badly towards them, found somewhere else to go.
If you didn't like something so much, did you make an effort to find out what was going on, a phone call or an email? To who? Or, instead did you hold it in on the inside like many people do and let it irritate the heck out of you so much that anything can set it off...and believe me I know it is a lot easier to badmouth someone while you are safe at home behind the computer screen, but can you do the same thing to that person's face with the same stubborness that you show here, like not listening to others POV, not make a reasonable decision based on the facts laid in front of you? There are FEW that would. I give my highest respect to those who can tell someone why they don't like you to your face and not hide behind the phone or internet or even worse, behind your back!
I know I have had my fair share of arguments on here, but all of them were off the forum, by email or PM. And it always starts the same way, someone is bashing someone for something, they had no right to say whatever and you come back and bash something about them/who their affiliated with...it's HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA and everyone should learn that it leads nowhere unless two civilized, right minded people talk it out!! I can name an instance where I was arguing back and forth with someone all day to the point where in the end it offended me what I was saying! And I apologized!!! I will be the first one to apologize if proven wrong.
I can be the nicest person in the world as long as someone does not bash my family, friends, boyfriend...I can defend myself but I feel the need to protect those that I love. The second I hear/see someone say something in anyways disrespectful towards those aforementioned then I am not too nice. There are plenty of people like that and I am sure you are that way too. Keep that in mind when you badmouth someone, would you want to read a post where any of your family/friends/whatever is being bashed and try to keep cool? I am HIGHLY doubting it. Just think about it. And also think about whether or not you knew which piece of management was involved in what at the track, many people had different jobs that you complained about, not just one.
I'll be looking for your name on the press releases to see if after all you have said, you really do get back to racing.
PS...notice I did not once bash you once (I don't know you, how could I?), but showed you my general point of view with some hypothetical questions also.
PPS...your initial reason for starting this thread was in regards to safety and sponsors...but since others have proven their points and you have argued to the bone you reacted the way that most others do in the same situation, you tried to make an innocent party look bad to make your self look better and get the attention off of you...CONGRATULATIONS YOU DID NOT SUCCEED!
Thanks and Happy Holidays!

vsmidge68
12-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Wow! Sounds Like Super Lame Model driver Just Got Slammed Into The Turn 4 Wall By An Enduro Driver!!
Well, I've said enough here. I almost want to say this person just likes to argue.

MAMANEETS
12-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you!
I think our bashing poster ran back to Callavini to get more ideas for another post. Wonder how much he is getting paid for this.
Or, maybe he just crawled back into the hole he came out of.
It doesn't matter. The crud that he posted doesn't even deserve a reply. If ignorance is bliss then he must be a very happy guy.
Alright, put your happy faces back on ;) .
Stay tuned for a 2007 season at Bethel Motorsports Park that will "ROCK YOUR SOCKS." :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

MAMA

rpkulik
12-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Apparently our 'Lame Model' non-driver is just flame-baiting.

ladydriver
12-12-2006, 12:12 PM
We did stop racing there because of the fuel injected late model! It was very unfair!! Like I said, Mountain is like a yo-yo, up and down, but I really think the string broke this time.

W. J.
12-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Yep, it's closed! In addition, certain comments were deleted, and others will be, so no complaints about the statements removed from the posts, okay??