PDA

View Full Version : A Holiday Cheer..................

richardpetey
12-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Was the month before Beaters and nowhere to race.............. :*-(
Till Billy B. and J-Mac got put on the case............... :D
They searched far and wide to find the NEETS family a new home............... :confused:
For without a favorite racetrack, the family would roam................... :(
So now the enduro drivers are all belted snug in their seats............. :p
With visions of checkered flags and trophys from NEETS............. :cool:
So, thanks to the people who took away our fears.......... :applause:
Merry Christmas to all and see ya at Bethel next year.......... :wave:
UNCLE PETEY....................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

racenut38
12-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Hey Petey, is Santa going to bring us some new transponders for Xmas?

richardpetey
12-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Sorry 38! The Thanksgiving turkey brought me a transponder at Wall, hehe................ :eek:
But the little AMB birdie told me there will be all new transponders at our new track............................ :cool:
UNCLE PETEY................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

racenut38
12-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Hip-hip hurray :applause: :applause: :cheers: See you at the new track. Keep up the rhyme on time.

MAMANEETS
12-11-2006, 12:01 AM
Uncle Petey, :angel:
You're my HERO!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

MAMA

Mike Fields
12-11-2006, 08:28 AM
I think that Uncle Petey is just trying to position himself to make certain that he'll be the first official DQ at BMP!

W. J.
12-11-2006, 09:36 AM
That's funny, I thought he was trying out to be the poet laureate of BMP/NEETS. :lol:

sniper
12-11-2006, 10:03 AM
I can't wait to see all of you NEETS racers up here in Bethel.

Erin C
12-11-2006, 11:59 AM
I am sure all us NEETS racers are as excited as I am about racing up there and having a hometrack to call our own!! I know I am super excited about the Enduros and also for the Truck races!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!!! :D

BTW I AM SO GLAD THAT THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG AND I DON'T KNOW SOMETHING EVERYONE ELSE DOESN'T KNOW!! That was so hard!!!! But, I never said a word. :P

Racing Rebel
12-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Erin, you did such a good job at keeping that quiet. Thanks a bunch.

JJ & I can not wait to see everyone for opening day.(Not sure of when yet!!) :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

tstiles
12-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Compared to Riverhead, how much different is BMP??

tstiles
12-11-2006, 12:21 PM
Billy B. deserves a great big 'atta boy' for pressing and getting us all another place to go racing. Thanks Billy. You will have my patronage. Now you are finally able to relax.

ladydriver
12-11-2006, 12:51 PM
THANK YOU Billy, Let's not forget 2 people that played a very important role in this happening!! JASON AND MARISSA OF MAC BROTHERS RACING.
I think that the three of them are going to make a year worth remembering! THANK YOU!!!
5*

NEETS-1
12-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Yes, Jason and Marrisa deserve a hand also...without their help,this would not have happened. :applause:

ladydriver
12-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Hurray for all! Is there gonna be a big article in the AARN this week or next?
2*

richardpetey
12-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Watch that J-Mac guy Marissa, he's sneaky, he'll probably try to sell ya a Late Model or maybe a Modified, hehe.............................. :help:
UNCLE PETEY.................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Mike Fields
12-11-2006, 08:09 PM
Hey Marissa, make sure there's a dry seat for me when I come out this year, would 'ya? :p

2j Late Model
12-11-2006, 10:02 PM
LOL Mike, you got it. Make sure you let us know when your coming. Can't wait for opening day. :cheers:
Hey Uncle Petey, did you forget that in less then a year those cars will be MINE and I didn't even have to buy them. LOL Just kidding.

Marissa