PDA

View Full Version : I feel like...

461_SS
12-12-2006, 03:28 PM
I'm reading the Mahoning Valley forums. Dang, since when did all this hate develop? The changes are done and irreversible, so why make a scene? By arguing over all this rubbish, we are only lowering our self esteem. Nothing we say here is going to do anything to change a track. No matter what are opinions are. No matter how much you say you dislike someone, you never want that track to fail. If that track fails, where are we going to race? Support the track you race at, even if you bash them, because without, them you are going nowhere quickly unless you like traveling X amount of hours to go race somewhere. In the end, I wish both Joe and Billy the best of luck with their tracks, along with photo Joe and whoever I forgot to mention (sorry).

What I said about Mahoning Valley's forum was based off what I've seen in the past fyi. (So I don't get questioned)

Happy Holidays to everyone! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Rich DiMarco - Driver of the 461 SS

Erin C
12-12-2006, 03:51 PM
THANK YOU!!!! I'm glad to see someone posting something meaningful!! I know I am guilty of arguing, but it was only in response to false accusations and I felt the need to correct..BUT that was well stated!!

BTW...MERRY CHRISTMAS!! It is only less than 2 weeks away!!

BlingxBling
12-12-2006, 11:47 PM
Just an FYI Rich.... The crap that you would read on the MVS forum was primarily done by a handful of teenagers (a select few adults as well), which is why the forum has not been available since early October. They were looking to get a rise out of anyone who would listen. In conversation with many drivers, they would actually like a compromise between the tracks as it would benefit their racing opportunity, without being costly.

:wave: