PDA

View Full Version : For your info

LM13
12-12-2006, 11:36 PM
W.J. deleted half my post, why I don't know, what he deleted was only what I assumed was the weekly, monthly and yearly cost of what it is to run a race track for the year. It was a eye opening post with over 1400 "views" in two days. When dreams come true, the first place you feel it is in the back pocket. I hope all Neets teams that keep tabs on the Mt. forum support Billy and Jason in their new adventure, they are going to need every dollar you bring to the track just to keep their heads above water. They are doing it for you and the love of the sport. It's not a Non-profit organization, they are there to make money. What they do with the money is really not your business, so the bigger and better your support is, the more likely they are going to spend that money on making the track better, according to how they feel about YOU and who shows up. If you {and all the friends you can bring} stay home, then don't expect any great improvements to happen. If you make them money, then you are going to have a fun place to play every week. It's all in your hands now, they are now just along for the ride. Are your dreams as big as theirs are? It's reality time. I give it two years before you all find something else to do, I hope I'm wrong.
Phil De Franco
PS for all the people I pissed off, if Rick Collins shows up to race once against me, I'll put a car together for a race this year [a Neets/enduro 4 cylinder with a Mt. Speedway sticker on the hood] and give everyone of you that hate me a chance to take me out at Bethel Motorsports Park.
"If you can". What do you think Jason, can they?

RICK16RACIN
12-13-2006, 12:23 AM
Phil come on now, grow up and stop sounding like the spoiled rich kid you are being accused of!!! Why would I try to take you out ?? I liked racing against you! I don't know Phil, it sounds like you got burned (S B) and you don't want any one else to get it! I understand that, but I don't think Jason and Marissa went into this with blinders on! They are not stupid people! Billy has done a lot for mountain!! He is not exactly dumb either, and neither are you!! But I think it's time to sit back, stop *****ing and let the cards fall where they may!! Phil, you could be right, and you could be wrong! Let's hope you are wrong!!! Go ahead, build one and come on up to BMP, I would love to go at it with you again!!! But let's stop the BS and by the way, Mountain is 2hrs 15mins from my house, and BMP is 2hrs 40mins away, so it won't cost much more, no matter what I do! HE HE! But I don't think I want to spend my money at Mountain, sorry!! It's time to throw in the towel on that place!
28*

LM13
12-13-2006, 12:28 AM
Come on Rick, you miss it. When was the last time someone spun in front of you for the lead and nothing happened?

RICK16RACIN
12-13-2006, 12:37 AM
I do miss it. I do plan on getting back in it next year! But really, will you come up to race? The old school racers would be fun, don't you think!!! I do hope everything works out for them and plan on giving a hand getting the place back in shape!! When I get back on my feet!! Might even dig out the old prostock?? It all costs money, no matter what you do, so you might as well spend it on something you love to do! Beats sitting around a bar getting drunk and talking about what could be !!! Well Phil, it's late, I am going to bed. We hope you and your family have a great holiday and a safe new year!!!
R.Collins
22*

LM13
12-13-2006, 12:47 AM
It wasn't SB that burned me!!!!!!!!! I'll tell you that story face to face when we are racing in New York in that 4 cylinder Neets enduro next summer. If it wasn't for those guys at SB seeing the light I wouldn't even have this computer. They all stepped up to the plate when I asked them to and turned our reality into what we dreamed about years ago. If not, I'd be living at the YMCA. I learned, they listened and we are all going to be around for a long time. Watch out for the 3 year plan. You better put a 4 cylinder together, because it's been a long time since I ran into you and I'm really in the mood, it will make my day. Ha,Ha.

LM13
12-13-2006, 12:51 AM
Merry Christmas to you and Sue and all the kids.
Phil

RICK16RACIN
12-13-2006, 12:55 AM
Very Cool!!!!!

Erin C
12-13-2006, 07:39 AM
I am so glad to see the change of heart!!! Is this the holiday season talking?!?! hehe...

nobandwagonhere
12-13-2006, 05:40 PM
So wait....your going to give "us" a chance to "take you out", "if we can"?.....lol lol :lol: Where are you finding your posts, off the cartoon network? :lol: ...Thats funny. Thats not really a challenge is it? Cmon...I grew up at Riverhead Raceway.....I can do that without even touching your car...your rearview mirror is your worst enemy. I don't race that way, and ANYONE that has seen me race will tell you that. But this is getting out of control. I really hope that was a joke. Keep tootin' that horn baby. See you when the time is right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: Merry Christmas Erin Robert NEETS!