PDA

View Full Version : What Modified Touring Divisions interest you?

RGeeProductions
12-14-2006, 12:28 AM
Just throwing out a poll to see what modified divisions are the most popular among our members. You can pick as many or little as you feel you are interested in. Please feel free to post the reasons why you like your particular favorites and if you do post a comment, mention if you would like RacerHub to do more coverage of Modified Touring. This poll is open to ALL RacerHub areas we cover, as there isn't a RacerHub only area.

RGeeProductions
12-18-2006, 05:43 PM
I see this thread/poll has been moved to TheChromeHorn.com area. I didn't know we had such an area. I wonder what RacerHub and LongIslandJam is up too!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMM
(14 days till 2007)

RGeeProductions
12-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Soooooooooooo, no questions on what The Chrome Horn is????

unowho243
12-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Sure Rgee, what's THE CHROME HORN?

RGeeProductions
12-19-2006, 08:05 PM
It's the bumper of a modified, LOL!!!!!!!!

The Bullfather
12-19-2006, 08:06 PM
UMMMM The Chrome Horn is awarded each year to the best shoe salesman. I heard Al Bundy won it a few years back.

RGeeProductions
12-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Maybe he could be next Pit Bull!!!!
For tomorrow night!!!!!!!!

The Bullfather
01-05-2007, 04:17 PM
It seems TV and RoC are picking up steam for coverage! I know that the ultimate goal is to cover every touring mod series. Hey, anyone reading this that follows the RoC or TV of a team or family member, that would like to get involved, contact TheChromeHorn.com. Cheap plug. There's so many great drivers in every touring class, WMT,WSMT,RoC,TV's it's amazing. Maybe one day we'll start DirtHorn.com, stories on Bob "Bare foot" McCready, Brett Hearn, and Danny Johnson, among others. Keep up the good work!

kinserfan11
01-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Whelen Modified Tour and the RoC modified tour !

uticamike
01-16-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm a ROC crewman and find it hard to get to as many WMT races as I'd like. SMS and Tommy are my 2 favorite tracks. The Mod Mania and Fall Final were great last year and I'll find my way back. NHIS is also a goal. Although I'm not a big ******* fan, the WMT is tops. But the ROC is right there with them.

phillie
01-22-2007, 12:28 AM
TVMRS because I have known most of the drivers for a long time. I work on Sean Bodreau's car when I can. I am also the webmaster for the series.

gnatt66
01-23-2007, 10:08 PM
True Value because of their locality to my area, and I also enjoy DIRT Modified racing very much as well.

Tooner
01-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Maybe one day we'll start DirtHorn.com, stories on Bob "Bare foot" McCready, Brett Hearn, and Danny Johnson, among others. Keep up the good work!

Maybe you should learn it's spelled McCreadie before that :)

hahahahaha

Just kidding

Tooner

RGeeProductions
01-24-2007, 12:34 AM
This poll is surprising me. It shows most interest in WMT, then TVS, then RoC. I would figure that most who follow WMT would have also picked WSMT but it isn't so. What is good about all the divisions, is that modified racing is very strong right now, with 3 touring series' in the Northeast and a very good field of mods in each.

uticamike
01-24-2007, 07:34 PM
It doesn't suprise me. I gotta believe most of us on the "HORN" live in NYNJNE
and just don't get a chance to see the Southern deal. They are all good in their own way. The best thing about living in the Rustbelt are pavement mods. Come onnnnn Spring.

Camper Lady
01-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Love anything to with the Mod's, they are the back bone of all racing

Jaws
01-30-2007, 07:29 PM
How about a category for all of the above?!!

LongIslandJam
01-30-2007, 07:38 PM
If you like them all, select all of them. :)

WillyKJr
02-01-2007, 07:59 AM
I'm most interested in the one I'm going to next ;)

We're at all of the WMT shows, but attend many TVMRS, with a few RoC, and this season, a couple of the early season SWMT shows.

TVMRS interest is high with us because we love the format and the feel that the Series has. Been around this gig a coons-age, and the TVMRS has a more genuine, nostalgic feel about it for folks that were hanging around pit areas when Mods were king around the Eastern part of the country.

Rbemben1
02-01-2007, 11:43 AM
...But I do like the Tour

Rich

Groundpounder
02-02-2007, 09:04 AM
The title of the thread is "What Modified Touring Divisions interest you?"

I didn't realize there was a tour for the "New England sk" class.

RGeeProductions
02-02-2007, 09:22 AM
The title of the thread is "What Modified Touring Divisions interest you?"

I didn't realize there was a tour for the "New England sk" class.

I made the thread and that's my fault, although the title on the poll does ask "What are your favorite Modified Divisions?"

W. J.
02-02-2007, 09:56 AM
Well, they do travel from track to track and state to state, and if the circumstances are right, they are eligible for National points from Nascar. So, while there is no formal ''Tour" for them, they should be included as a tour type division amongst other Modifieds.

ModThunda
02-02-2007, 12:31 PM
is that modified racing is alive and well in New England. That's all that really matters. It's all about the Groundpounders for me!

Gil
02-20-2007, 05:54 PM
"Just don't get a chance to see the Southern deal". The Southern haulers don't have North on their GPS. One day they will show up here - I hope.

W. J.
02-20-2007, 07:12 PM
Not entirely true. Roger Hill and Hillbilly Racing found their way North.