PDA

View Full Version : May be a dumb question

racing#s
12-15-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm confused with all the changes. Are the frostbite 50's, (formerly the beaters w/heaters) still at Mountain Speedway in January? Or is the Mountain race cancelled, and the frostbite 50's at the new track, (Bethel?)

W. J.
12-15-2006, 05:13 PM
The Frostbite races are at Mountain, January 6, 2007. Bethel has no races or schedule out yet, it's a work in progress.

Richie
12-15-2006, 06:15 PM
Beaters with Heaters is a NEETS race. It will be run at BMP.

NEETS-1
12-18-2006, 12:11 AM
Andy...NEETS has moved to NY. to a new hometrack, Bethel Motorsports Park (old White lake). Jason and I are operating this track now starting in the 2007 season.
After resigning from MS, they immediatley announced their own intentions of an enduro series. I kind of compare it to a person getting married to another spouse the next day after a divorce (there must have been something going on behind somebodies back)....get it?
They took my usual January Beaters date and made it their own instantly. I will give them an "Atta Boy" for that original idea. Then before I turned around the "Mountain Madness" enduro series gave birth. You see, I was told that these events did not make money for the track....OK so why not have 6 events then, Hmmmm?
Hey, good luck to them. I am glad they are giving the locals a place to race affordably. I will miss the friends I have made there that can not make it to the new NEETS hometrack for the lack of good tow equipment.
NEETS will have a new schedule coming out shortly as will the weekly racing schedule for BMP. I am working on both as we speak. Keep watching for the new track website to be on the internet before years end www.bethelmotorsportspark.com and also keep checking the NEETS website www.neetstour.net
This will be the best season yet for our great enduro series and it's family. We finally have a home to call "our own". Hope to see you at BMP!!!! :cheers: