PDA

View Full Version : Possible Idea

Fisha695
12-16-2006, 08:42 AM
I'm just throwing this out there...

A few years ago didn't SPEED and Windtunnel send one of their staff members to race in a NEETS race? Well, I was thinking that maybe it would be possible to try and get a NEETS race or two on the SPEED show, "Lucas Oil on the Edge". Who knows, if they do it, and enough people would tell SPEED how much they liked it, SPEED might pick it up for a series.

Like I said, just an Idea.

EnduroFromDE
12-16-2006, 08:53 AM
I emailed SPEEDTV about that before, no response, that was two months ago?

NEETS-1
12-16-2006, 09:40 AM
I know the Producer. I'll see what I can do for some coverage on SPEED.

EnduroFromDE
12-16-2006, 05:32 PM
That will be so cool, I would have to make the trip up from Delaware for that one! That On the Edge show has every type of racing, from rock clawing to demo, from drag to figure 8 school bus racing. I've never seen an Enduro though?

richardpetey
12-16-2006, 09:50 PM
Sarah Hunt, assistant producer of Wind Tunnel, drove an enduro car w/ an in car camera back in Oct. of 2004........................... :cool:
The next episode, Dave DeSpain played Sarah's in car action film and gave NEETS and Billy B. some good exposure, as well as, mentioning some of the drivers in the series................. :applause:
UNCLE PETEY................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

EnduroFromDE
12-17-2006, 12:51 PM
Does anyone have video of this? There was a link on JerseyRacing.com, but it is a broken link.