PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays All

pinkswifee
12-16-2006, 11:12 AM
We Wanna Wish Everyone Here At The Jam A Happy And Safe Holidays To All .

FERGBIZZ
12-17-2006, 05:03 AM
Under the wrong name i wanna wish everyone the same.... Happy Holidays From Ferg and Freddie K.....

Have A Good One All. Chris Ferguson And Freddie Kraft.... Can't wait till spring !

DAN D.
12-17-2006, 10:49 AM
Early bird gets the holiday post started. Here is my link for the holiday and THANKS FOR THE AVATAR - brings back memories. Pinkswifee and RGEE for making it.

Dan Dombal's Holiday Link to the Jam Family (http://ecard.ashland.edu/2004admission/index.html)

Maybe RGEE can edit it and have some mods, chargers, spt, and lm running around instead of people ice skating ..LOL

HEALTHY-HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL, in that order.

Rubbin&Racin
12-24-2006, 08:24 AM
Merry Christmas to all! :) May the special beauty of this season be yours to enjoy. We wish everyone a Christmas filled with much love and joy, peace and serenity. We love and miss ya and we appreciate our race family always keeping in touch with us. To the Jam, thanks for all the great news and pictures over the season. From Our House here in Tn....MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Love,
Andy & Jo- :wave:
LM #84

Lad3der
12-24-2006, 01:20 PM
i want to wish a merry christmas to all. remember this is a time of happiness and joy. so once again a happy and healthy holiday to all.