PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays from all of us at LongIslandJam.com

LongIslandJam
12-21-2006, 10:00 PM
Here's our annual 2006 Happy Holidays caroling

http://www.longislandjam.com/images/graphics/lijamxmas2006.swf

The Bullfather
12-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Why are my eyes closed? lol I really got into this year with taking over the lead reigns of vocals. Thanks guys for the backups, your harmony has really improved over the past year. Fran's laugh is very erie and sounds like Jabba the Hut. Fran looks like a couisn of mine down south. J.A. is feeling festive this year I can tell. And I think some of thoses guys should have cameras around their necks lol.

Have a Merry Merry!
selah
Peter

W. J.
12-22-2006, 07:04 AM
I'm just wondering how I got so short, LOL. Everyone have a great Christmas, and a Happy New Year! :cheers:

Here's a Christmas card from me to all!

RGeeProductions
12-22-2006, 09:22 AM
Peter, your eyes are closed because, for some funny reason, I couldn't find ANY pictures of you....Weird, aye?!?!?
And yes, it seemed appropriate to make you the lead singer as your involvement in music.
Fran's laugh is erie? HE IS ERIE, LOL!!! Just kidding Fran!!!!
And I will STAY AWAY from the southern cousin look comment!!!!
JA feeling festive? I heard he was wearing only garland around the apartment!!!!!
The reason there are no cameras is that we DO NEED SOME time off!!!!
WJ, didn't you know you grow shorter with age? Being you ARE THE OLDEST, you therefore are the shortest!!!!! LOL

Crazy Horse
12-22-2006, 09:50 AM
:cheers: :cheers: It also looks like you have a little gas situation, maybe one too many :cheers: :cheers: LOL :cheers: :cheers: :lol: :lol:

RGeeProductions
12-22-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey Peter. I felt really bad about your picture so I added sunglasses. LOL

Richie
12-22-2006, 12:44 PM
Merry Christmas and safe and Happy New Year to you guys also. Groundswell better watch out.

chrome horn
12-26-2006, 11:46 PM
Shaking my head. You'd think I'd be used to Richie's antics by now!!!!!