PDA

View Full Version : The Chrome Horn

RGeeProductions
12-23-2006, 03:20 AM
Welcome, one and all!!!

"The Chrome Horn" from GeeLaw's Dictionary:
The little 'ATTITUDE ADJUSTER' on the front of a full blown NASCAR MODIFIED!!!
Used by many worthy Modified drivers like, Jimmie Spencer, Ted TC Christopher AND John Blewett III as well.

This forum area is a prelude to much better things to come.
Because of the overwhelming interest in modifieds, we at RacerHub have made a new addition to our network of racing news websites.
TheChromeHorn.com, will be covering the NASCAR, Whelen AND Southern Whelen Modified Tours.
Expanded coverage, more photos and some featured writing, all with a WHOLE NEW LOOK!!!
So stay tuned in for projected January 1st, 2007 launch!!!!
Wallpaper for your computer can be found here (http://www.thechromehorn.com/images/graphics/wallpaper01.jpg)...

A Happy AND Safe Holiday to all, from us at TheChromeHorn.com and the most prosperous New Year as well.....

NOTE TO BOWATCHER: Will you PLEASE add PM to your profile so I can contact you!!
Merry Christmas to you and the family, even to your brother in law, LOL !!!!!

chrome horn
12-24-2006, 06:12 PM
As a founding member of this site, I say welcome to this new adventure. I'd also like to thank all of you for making this possible. If it it wasn't for your interest in the mods, this site would still be just a thought. J.A., thank you for letting us do this and Richie thanks for busting your hump getting this thing together. To the sponsors, thank you and I hope you stay for the ride.

We have many things in the works. I believe we will be successful if half of these get accomplished in our first year. I'm excited to bring the writings of Walt Stubbs to this site. Walt has been covering the modifieds for over 20 years. Even though he doesn't go to all the races now, when he does, his writing are amusing and tell more than the lap by lap details.

A feature that I'm proud of, which started on the Jam and will be continued here, is the CHROME HORN segment. This is my way of remembering my dad and thanking him for given me the passion of the modifieds. Though occassionally some of my pictures get in, it's still my dad's tribute.

I hope you enjoy this new venture and stick with us if there are any bumps in the road. Feel free to give suggestions or ideas to make this site more friendly to you.

Until Thompson, I'll see ya on the Chrome Horn.

Fran Lawlor
****also on the front page, underneath contact, is an area called "FRIENDS". These are people who have helped along the way, or people I've known for a long time. It's just my way of thanking them for helping me, and for their friendship.

BlingxBling
12-27-2006, 01:12 AM
I was able to take a peek at the site a little ahead of time, all I have to say is it is AWESOME!!!! This is a MUST SEE site! Way to go!

LongIslandJam
12-28-2006, 05:24 PM
I got to say I'm very proud of what Richie and Fran have been able to put together for TheChromeHorn.com. It's looking VERY good. January 1, 2007, mark it on your calendars!!! Be sure to check it out then!

RGeeProductions
12-28-2006, 09:48 PM
Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, 11:59:59pm Sunday night it will be up!!!!!
Though I want it available now.
Even I can't wait!!!!

The Bullfather
12-28-2006, 10:11 PM
Richie is like a proud parent! It's the birth of a newborn! I guess I may get you blue balloons, seems pink may be the wrong color for the powerful engines of a full blown modifed! :)

RGeeProductions
12-28-2006, 10:15 PM
Richie is like a proud parent! It's the birth of a newborn! I guess I may get you blue balloons, seems pink may be the wrong color for the powerful engines of a full blown modifed! :)
True, true...
Pink is for SK type......
Man I know I will get reamed for that comment!!!!!

W. J.
12-28-2006, 10:15 PM
For those of us staying up late to see it, I sure hope it's up on time. I want to read all about those WMT/WSMT modifIeds.

RGeeProductions
12-28-2006, 10:16 PM
For those of us staying up late to see it, I sure hope it's up on time. I want to read all about those WMT/WSMT modifIeds.
It will be up at 11pm, hint, hint....
People will be way too busy at midnight!!!!!

RGeeProductions
12-30-2006, 03:49 PM
It will be up at 11pm, hint, hint....
People will be way too busy at midnight!!!!!
Didn't say what night though.
Maybe tonight......
I will see after a few cocktails with the boss tonight.........

W. J.
12-31-2006, 10:37 AM
Now that it's here, a day early, heh-heh, it looks great. It will be a regular stop for me to keep up to date on WMT/WSMT event results, pictures and stories. Thanks guys, this will make things so much easier for everybody who seeks this type of information. You're off to a great start. :cheers:

RGeeProductions
12-31-2006, 11:07 AM
WOW!!!
Someone actually noticed!!!!

nflobster
12-31-2006, 11:27 AM
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Teds Race Tours
12-31-2006, 08:11 PM
Site looks great. Good Luck Guys.

Ace
01-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Great job guys. I'm looking forward to keeping up with all the "ground pounders" news and info on the site. Good luck.

KyleMac45
01-02-2007, 05:17 PM
GREAT SITE... LOT'S OF INFO

:cheers: :cheers: