PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Constant Performance

LongIslandJam
12-28-2006, 04:37 PM
I just would like to publicly thank Cindy Johnson and Constant Performance for continuing their support of LongIslandJam.com for the 2007 season. We at LongIslandJam.com appreciate the support and their enthusiasm for the sport. Thank you once again, and if your car is in need of repair, feel free to take it down to Constant Performance. These guys really take care of you, and help out the racing scene!

RGeeProductions
12-28-2006, 09:46 PM
I totally agree and send my thanks also to Cin!!!!

W. J.
12-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Absolutely. We would be in a far worse place if it weren't for people like Cin and her gang at Constant Performance. They are one of the best things in racing participation today.

vsmidge68
12-30-2006, 04:58 AM
Unfortunately, I haven't known Cindy for that long, but what I do know is that she is an extremely strong and determined woman who does the most she can for the sport and the people she cares about. She is always there to support the racers and is one of the people that I look forward to seeing @ any track we go to. :applause: :D :wave: Here's to you Cin :cheers:

richardpetey
12-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Cindy showed an amazing inner strength after the terrible fate that life dealt the Johnson family this year........................... :*-(
I know now, she was the silent motivational force behind the driver we all knew and loved as "Racin Rich".................... :applause:
God bless Cindy and all the people at Constant Performance for their dedication to the sport........................ :cool:
UNCLE PETEY........................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
P.S.............I'll try to get behind the toll curtain to help ya with those carbs. before seasons start..................... :eek:

rockandrollcafe
01-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Cindy Johnson is "The Godmother of Enduro's"