PDA

View Full Version : Are all you stox ready to race?

nbwracing
01-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Is anyboby getting excited about racing yet? :) :) :) This weekend, I'm headed to the Frostbite 100 to run a 100 lap enduro :cool: :cool: aint it. Does anybody feel the need to freeze their but off with me? All are welcome to come, I hope all you stox guys are still working on you car for the new season, it'll be here soon. I hope to see some of you this season, good luck to all :wave: :wave: :wave: Big Mike NBWRacing

BlingxBling
01-04-2007, 01:25 AM
I should be there making my rounds, a few things may prevent that, but it is tentively listed on my schedule. I believe Dino Oberto will be making an appearance. I also hear my buddy WJ and possibly JA too! I am not sure what you consider freezing, especially since the weather indicates close to the 60's. By far the warmest January race I can recall.

W. J.
01-04-2007, 10:37 AM
I'll be there reporting for Racerhub, Amanda, hope to see you, too. :)

witchin8
01-04-2007, 04:55 PM
I will also be there for the Racerhub network...

BlingxBling
01-05-2007, 01:25 AM
Hey all, don't forget your canned good! It is the easiest way to help those who are less fortunate and need to go to the soup kitchen for a meal.

nbwracing
01-05-2007, 02:28 PM
I guess I couldn't forget how cold it was last year down there. I wouldn't complain if its fifty. :) :) :) Big Mike Ps This orginal thread I wrote on the Bethel site. They moved it to mountains site with a :mad: I'm pretty confused at who's mad at who & why, but I still have friends at both places, so good luck to all, no matter who your mad at. :applause: :applause: Big MIke