PDA

View Full Version : Any cowboys need a tissue?

The Bullfather
01-07-2007, 09:06 AM
How about that Romo? I guess it's like watching Ace Venture, keep the laces to the side. Good season, better then expected by most football experts. Much better than the Giants had, Sunday could be ugly in Philly!Coughlin Is gone either way, unless a mircale happens and they start playing like a team.

I did pick the Seahawks over Boys in the work pool. I had a gut feeling Colts were going to win, but you have play by points. I hate playing football pools by the spreads they give you.

Rich Mergl
01-07-2007, 02:53 PM
If Romo hadn't fumbled on the tackle, he would have had first and goal from about the 1-1/2 yard line. Two tuff breaks. No other comment till I see what my MIGHTY MIDGETS do at 4:30.

debbie33
01-07-2007, 04:01 PM
It was a very tough game to watch. Romo has done very well this year, he helped them get as far as they got. I am a fan till the end, there is always next year.

W. J.
01-07-2007, 04:04 PM
May the NJ Giants play as well today as the NJ Jets have, LOL!!! :lol: Now the Jets players can go play golf, and maybe hold a tournament against the Giants. We'll know later today!!!

pinkswifee
01-07-2007, 06:02 PM
yes the jets lost :*-( but the jets had a better record.i can tell you this giants arenot making to the next round.LETS GO RACING

W. J.
01-07-2007, 06:45 PM
yes the jets lost :*-( but the jets had a better record.i can tell you this giants arenot making to the next round.LETS GO RACING
Thanks for your comments Vinny, but you aren't supposed to be posting here!

W. J.
01-07-2007, 07:56 PM
I guess the "Swamp Players" are the ones who need the tissues now, LOL!!! Let the golf tournament begin!!! :cheers:

The Bullfather
01-07-2007, 08:00 PM
naw, Giants needed tissues 8 weeks ago when they gave up on the season. There no way they should have been in the playoffs the way they played. Everyone says they backed up into the play-offs, I say they fell into the play-offs. GOOD-BYE COUGHLIN! I'm not sure this will be Tiki's last year, I'd give it till June when they get a new coach and he talks with Tiki. lol

Ace
01-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Romo needed to reach the 1 yard line for it to be 1st and goal. Very tough ending to the game if you're a Cowboys fan, as for Coughlin he had the G men play good football the last 2 games and with ALL THE INJURIES they had he should be back next year. JMO

The Bullfather
01-07-2007, 08:34 PM
He had to change the coaching plans for offense and defense the last 2 games. They had so many opportunies to win games and gain ground and they didn't. I'm a Giants fan, but all the injuries killed them. The players turned their backs on the coach, there is no chance a coach is going to gain their confindence in him again. I want Bill Cowher, lol.

W. J.
01-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Ah, here come the excuses for why they are a mediocre team. Like they are the only ones with injured players, nothing to do with the ineptitude of the staff.

The Bullfather
01-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Not an excuse, the coaching staff sucks, plan and simple. Let's see without injuries 6-2, with injuries 2-6.........hmmmmmmmmmmm! The players never responded to the changes, the staff should have been on them more then treating them like stars. Sick of seeing pros getting treated with kid glooves. When your team played as bad as the second half, someone got to answer, whoses first? The coaching staff is usually the first to go. When players who do go into games hard say stuff about the coaching staff, it says something! Tiki, Strahan and Jeremey Shockey have words in the media to stir things up, your best players who continued to play hard when giving the chance. Eli nowhere he needs to be, Plexico is better then he was during big games, Demps,Finn and Snee made some huge msitakes and costly penelties through the year. But whose going to pay? The coach is always first to blame, been part of the game and sports in general.

pinkswifee
01-08-2007, 05:16 AM
Thanks for your comments Vinny, but you aren't supposed to be posting here!
sorry walt that was me (tammy) :)