PDA

View Full Version : Motorsports 2007

Wes
01-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Looking forward to seeing everyone over in Atlantic City this weekend. Come see us at our booth. We will have Mike Crispo's 87# and My black 8x# on display. Also the schedule is still being sorted out. As of now the tracks we will be going to next year are Wall Township Speedway, Mahoning Valley Speedway, Shenandoah Speedway, Chemung Speedrome, Spencer Speedway and Bethel Motorsports Park. The schedule should be set in the next few weeks. Thanks for everyones patience. We are really looking forward to putting out a great Schedule. See everyone at Motorsports!

Jaws
01-09-2007, 10:31 PM
How's the car count looking for this year? Are you adding any new drivers??

Wes
01-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Hey Jaws

So for we are looking at 10-12 cars ready for the opener. We have a couple of new drivers. Steve Renn, who is Mike Renn's son, and Kevin Ritchie from Port Jeff LI. There also will be a couple of people, maybe some well known drivers, in my back up car this year.

uticamike
01-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Hello all. I'm new to this forum and joined to keep up with the 4C's. I had the privilege to meet Mike Renn at the AC motorsports show. Enjoyed talking 4c Super with him and he let me sit in Wes's car, which was a bit of a challenge for my 6'1", 220lb build, but one of those new wide frame cars I'd likely fit nicely in. My buddy, whose a rather skilled welder and race fan, would like the challenge of building one of Mike's frames. As I've not yet had the chance to see the 4C's, I look forward to seeing them in '07. Mike tells me that Spencer is on the schedule, so there's my chance. I like Mike's idea's with regard to cost containment, as this has been the undoing of more than one class over the years. As the cost of racing continues to skyrocket, this affordable class should take off. At least I hope so. Hope to meet more of you guy's at shows and the races this year. Good luck to all in '07. :wave:

Wes
01-16-2007, 12:17 PM
Hey Mike

Thanks for writing. Glad you like our cars. We are actually going to be at Spencer on May 25th. Hope to see you up there. We want to keep this a fun affordable class. The cars are really fun and neat to drive. But anyway, look forward to seeing you at some of our races. The schedule should be done in the next couple of weeks. Thanks again, Mike.