PDA

View Full Version : NEETS welcomes 2 division sponsors

NEETS-1
01-10-2007, 09:01 PM
I would like to give a welcome to our 2 new divisional sponsors for 2007.
Unique Golf Shop will be the new 4cyl division sponsor and Franklin Mechanical Services will be for the 6/8 cyls. More info and logos will be on the official NEETS website in the near future. We all thank them for getting involved w/ "Still the BEST" enduro series in the Northeast. :applause:
NOTE: We still have the NEETS Series Sponsor available if anyone is interested. Give me a shout.
NOTE....Franklin Mechanical has bowed out due to the change with racing at MVS. We are now in need of a 6/8 cyl division sponsor

Golf Guy
01-14-2007, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the opportunity Billy. I look forward to a terrific season of enduro racing!! Here is a bonus, anyone using a Unique Golf decal on their 4 cyl enduro car, and placing in the top 3, I will add a bonus to their winning purse!! Good Luck to all.

LongIslandJam
01-14-2007, 09:21 PM
Hey guys,

You couldn't have asked for a better sponsor. Congrats NEETS on picking up Unique Golf Shop... If you need anything golfing related, Jim can hook you up.

CJfilms
06-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey this thread has surely been overlooked I'm sure of it!!:-B

Has anyone put a Unique Golf logo on their car??? HUH HUH?? lol

Also, we need a sponsor for the 6/8 cylinder class!!! If anyone is interested, please give me a shout!

267-767-4923