PDA

View Full Version : Beer warning labels.

DAN D.
01-16-2007, 08:54 AM
:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra. (Apparently this has happened to several people?!)

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a retard.

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to think you can sing.

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers, resulting in you getting your butt kicked.

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary (whose species and or name you can't remember).

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead.

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

:cheers: WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause a disturbance in the time-space continuum, whereby small (and sometimes large) gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.

RGeeProductions
01-16-2007, 08:58 AM
berr warning lables.Maybe good for turn 1 guys,,JJ ??????????????????
Dan, what grade did you finish in school? LOLOL
It's almost like an Uncle Remus story title!!!!

DAN D.
01-16-2007, 10:01 AM
what are you talking about.. btw you spelled beer not the correct way.
and you mean uncle remus the character and fictional narrator of a collection of African American folktales adapted and compiled by Joel Chandler Harris, published in book form from 1881. A journalist in post-reconstruction Atlanta, Georgia, ?

W. J.
01-16-2007, 10:45 AM
"Submit Reply"!

DAN D.
01-16-2007, 12:12 PM
You did not do the correction on the misspelled word beer that I misspelled. I corrected it, and you are 100% correct with reviewing before hitting submit. That is the best spell check for an intelligent person that can spell, also beside being intelligent. Hmm intelligent and spell correctly? That is a tuff one .. (tough) It's all in fun, thanks for pointing out my errors, I do take them seriously.

W. J.
01-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Did you also know that chances are if your parents are Polish, you will be too???!

N.Y. racing
01-16-2007, 12:36 PM
:cheers: Thanks dan needed a laugh

DAN D.
01-16-2007, 01:23 PM
if I made ya laugh with this. I should have RGEE send ya or posta picture of me you would be doubled over in laughter. more or less probably more than less my picture would crack you up like a egg or a broken piece of glass or a clutch that went over the 10,000 rpm limit. welll ya get the idea I hope .
so if my parents were both half polish then i would be 1/2 polish? or if one of my parents were polish and the other was not would i be half polish then? hmmm??/

W. J.
01-16-2007, 06:52 PM
making you the only whole in the family???

RGeeProductions
01-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Actually Dan, you would be 2/4th's, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin C
01-17-2007, 10:06 AM
These are the times I wish I was not an accountant and not so good with numbers!!! Now I don't know who is serious or not when asking about fractions or percentages of heritage!!! I'll just keep my explanations to myself though :p

PS...those were some good beer warning labels, I know a few people who could actually make some good use of them!! :lol:

RGeeProductions
01-17-2007, 10:10 AM
1/2 / 2 = 1/4; 1/4 + 1/4 = 1/2 or 1 / 2 = 1/2 = 2/4's!!!!!!! LOL
Sorry, using Dan's math so he understands what he is!!!!!

DAN D.
01-18-2007, 10:44 AM
ANY WHICH WAY YOU TURN IT, it comes out to be 55. Ask JA, or maybe even WJ knows that.