PDA

View Full Version : F1 Karting

CIN
01-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Dear F1 Long Island Supporters,

We are rapidly approaching the public hearing before the Town of Riverhead Planning Board. F1 Long Island needs your support. We need to make our voices and opinions heard.

The time to act is now.

If you or any of your friends, family members or business associates can join us for the public hearing with the Town of Riverhead it would be most appreciated. The hearing will take place

on Thursday January 18, 2007 at 3:30 pm at the Town of Riverhead Town Board Room, 200 Howell Avenue, Riverhead, NY 11901.

We will be having a support rally immediately before the hearing at 2:30 pm at the American Legion Hall in Riverhead. We urge you to be part of the rally. If you are planning to attend the rally or the hearing please e-mail wjcorbett@corbettpr.com or call Bill Corbett at (516) 775-0435 ext. 1 to let him know. Bill will send you directions and information.

This facility will offer a fun and exciting family friendly entertainment venue that is perfect for business and not-for-profit events as well. However, without your support we cannot be guaranteed that the Town of Riverhead will grant us approval.

If you cannot be present at the hearing, please mail or fax a letter in support to Richard Hanley, Director of the Town of Riverhead Planning Department at 200 Howell Avenue, Riverhead, New York 11901 or fax your letter to the Town of Riverhead at (631) 727-6712. Please send us a copy of your letter to us at (516) 328-2545 or wjcorbett@corbettpr.com.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via e-mail at info@f1longisland.com or call (516) 946-6225.

Please visit and encourage others to visit www.f1longisland.com for information and to sign our on line petition.

Sincerely,

Marc Leibowitz

W. J.
01-31-2007, 10:21 AM
This is for all of you who want or need info to support this worthwhile project. W. J.

Dear F1 Supporters,

We have one more meeting to attend this week (the continuation of the last hearing) with the Town Planning Board regarding the Environmental Impact Statement for F1 Long Island.

We are looking for several people to attend this meeting and speak on behalf of the project in terms of its economic/tax benefit and that this project will not have any negative impacts on the environment. The entire draft environmental impact statement for the project can be found at http://www.riverheadli.com/environmental-statements.html

The hearing will be at 7:00 pm at the Riverhead Town Board Room.

If you are interested in testifying please contact me we would like to discuss this with you before the meeting.

Please call me at (516) 946-6225 or Bill Corbett at (516) 775-0435 ext 1 as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Marc Leibowitz

SuperShafts
06-06-2007, 05:46 PM
I can not believe how long they have been stalled in this process. I went and did a sound test with horses showing that ATV's with no exhaust at all had no impact on the horses, except for the horses looking at me and the ATV's like what are these idiots doing..

They're making the F-1 carting group spend money wastefully.