PDA

View Full Version : The 2007 WMT Season

RGeeProductions
01-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Question to members:
Looking at the 2007 season for Whelen Tour Mods, what is it that interests/excites you the most?

I am very much looking forward to the FLASH events. This is a major change in qualifying and I think it will really be an exciting race for the fans. Will pretty much be 3 features. Many have stated that it will be tough on the locals that want to join but I feel they do have a bit of an advantage because they run there every week.
On the other hand, I don't prefer the traveling now with the new schedule. I like expanding the WMT to other tracks but it will add much $$$$ to the teams expense with traveling. I guess overall, it will spread the WMT out to areas not aware of such a race division or to people who don't get to see the WMT races, so for the overall good of the WMT it will only help.

Teds Race Tours
01-22-2007, 04:41 PM
I for one, cannot wait for the Flash event at Riverhead. I'm even thinking of skipping HJ's Richmond Trip (One of my favs), and going to the Flash race at Wall. I love the format. 3 meaningful races instead of one, gives us 3 times the entertanment. The races are short enough where there will be no stroking, at least not near the transfers spots. I'm ready for the races RIGHT NOW!!!!!

RGeeProductions
01-22-2007, 05:38 PM
I'm ready for the races RIGHT NOW!!!!!
Can you get some buses????? We can break into Riverhead and run a few laps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ready for racing also!!!!!!!

gomodsgo
01-24-2007, 12:18 PM
So who is ready for the same kind of event at Twin State Speedway???

I am so excited to have the tour at TSS....I can't wait for June!!!