PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Howie and Mary Hodge

RGeeProductions
01-27-2007, 04:01 PM
The Chrome Horn would like to send out a huge welcome to Howie and Mary Hodge. Howie and Mary have brought their extensive photo collection to The Chrome Horn and we want to send them a HUGE "Thank You"!!!! Those familiar with the Hodge's pictures know of the amount of photos they have in their collection and those who don't know the Hodge's, well, watch out!!!
Howie, Mary, welcome to The Chrome Horn and more kudos to Linda and Norm Case of Precision Automotive Inc. for also sponsoring The Hodge's new galleries.
Richie
The Chrome Horn

MandyB
01-27-2007, 04:07 PM
A big welcome to Howie and Mary and their extensive collection of photos taken throughout the years. :)

Tooner
01-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks Howie, Mary and Precision Automotive.

Precision Auto
01-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Howie and Mary: Welcome............. :cheers: Linda and Norm

LongIslandJam
01-27-2007, 05:24 PM
Welcome aboard Mary & Howie! It's a pleasure to have you aboard TheChromeHorn.com & RacerHub.com. One could not ask for nicer people to be associated with :)

The Bullfather
01-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Welcome aboard, I know many people who respect the both of you. I hope to meet you one day and get the chance also. Both of you add a lot to modified world.

Jaws
01-27-2007, 11:59 PM
Howie and Mary,

Nice to see your pictures again.

See you at the track.

Michael

"Jaws"

Howie
01-28-2007, 09:00 AM
Thanks everyone. Getting the galleries back up is a little bit of a chore, but the good thing is I get to go through and see all the almost 12,000 photos again, some of which I haven't seen in a while. I'm looking forward to the future after this unexpected turn of events in my life. It will be fun. I also want to thank JA, Richie and Fran for taking us aboard, we feel right at home.

Watch for nightly (I hope) photos of the modifieds from New Smyrna and if I can, continue to get more of the old galleries back up while I'm in FL.

Thanks again,

Howie

The Bullfather
01-28-2007, 10:37 AM
One thing you'll notice is we are is a fan friendly site, we cater a lot of info and photos (even more now, thanks!) for people coming to our sites. 2007 we grow even more with more people helping out with Poconothunder and the regulars returning to LongIslandJam. TheChromeHorn is growing bigger then expected in it's first season, heck in it's first month! But we do this for the love of racing. The friendships that come along with it and knowledge to share to make the sport even better. Should be exciting to see Fla photos in a few weeks. Thanks for sharing your past, present and future with us!

raceaddict24
01-28-2007, 07:03 PM
Glad to see your photos back Mary and Howie....truly awesome shots throughout the year...

Jaws
01-28-2007, 07:14 PM
I posted some pictures but they are not uploading. Is there a delay before they post?

RGeeProductions
01-28-2007, 07:19 PM
No delay. If they went through they are up. I see no pictures from you up.
BTW: I see you in the gallery, just no pictures from you up.

Jaws
01-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks, I'll try again.

THey are way too large, 8MP camera, how do I resize to fit?

RGeeProductions
01-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Maybe the software that came with the camera. That we can't help with from here. Search for a free resizing program, like Photo Visualizer. There is a free version. Labels, compresses and sizes all pictures in a folder.
Link here (http://www.freeimagebrowser.com/resize/) and for all else who need this.

Ace
01-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Welcome aboard Howie & Mary! I always look forward to seeing your photos each week. Thank you!

Jaws
01-29-2007, 11:33 AM
Resized and still will not load. It almost get there and then, nothing. Anyone have any advise?

RGeeProductions
01-29-2007, 01:10 PM
Honestly, no clue. We have no idea from this side what you are doing or not doing. If you are logged in here, should just hit 'upload photos' in the gallery area. There is nothing else special to do.
NOTE: I did notice I grabbed some wrong pictures that were still full sized and try to upload them. It seemed all was ok, then it just brought me back to the upload page where I started and pictures didn't go through. Hope that helped.

hollywoodmic
01-31-2007, 04:49 PM
Who invited the Hodges over here??? Lol. Howie and Mary the #1 couple in racing. Glad these boys could supply you a place for all of your amazing photos. Welcome aboard.

Steve Halpin