PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in an Elevator!

Precision Auto
01-30-2007, 09:21 PM
I've always wanted to ask racers this question, so I'm going to throw it out to everyone:

If you were stuck in an elevator, what two race car drivers, from any venue of racing, past or present, would you want in the elevator with you and why..

Norm wants two drivers from the Super Mods: Armond Holley from ages ago and Bentley Warren (just inducted into the NEAR Hall of Fame). He has seen the two of them race and has heard about antics off the track that he feels would make for good story telling.

Linda wants John Force (14 time NHRA Funny Car Champ) and Richie Evans. I just think these two guys would have me rolling in that elevator!

Linda Case, Precision Automotive, Inc.

Sicklajoie
01-30-2007, 09:43 PM
Dick Trickle and Cale Yarborough

The Bullfather
01-30-2007, 10:15 PM
I love John Force but would have a headache after 15 mins. Now Ashley Force I can get stuck in elevator and have a heartbreak after 15mins. The other driver would be Danica Patrick. lol I'm not stupid.

Tooner
01-30-2007, 10:58 PM
I know they are not both drivers, but I'd choose Richie Evans, and Len Boehler, and hopefully one of us would have a case of beer to share while we waited.

Mike Fields
01-31-2007, 08:15 AM
Yolanda Sheridan is one of the nicest and warmest people that Lori and I know who in racing, and look forward to seeing her every year when she comes up from Florida for the annual reunion at Riverhead.

I know I'll catch hell for this next one. The one person who gets me laughing my a$$ off more than anyone else is--- Al Ermmarino! Now let the screaming and hammering begin...

phillie
01-31-2007, 10:50 AM
Richie and Bugsy..... :lol:

RGeeProductions
01-31-2007, 10:57 AM
First I would have to pick Tim Richmond. Tim was very flamboyant to say the least but extremely talented. I am sure there were so awesome stories he could tell of his life on the track and off!!!!
Second, I would have to say Richie Evans. Again much talent and knowledge here.

W. J.
01-31-2007, 11:27 AM
I agree with RGee. I met both, and had a wonderful conversation with each. It sure would be great to do so again. :)

Teds Race Tours
01-31-2007, 11:28 AM
Gotta agree with BF, Danica and Shawna Robinson. Don't think I'd be pressing the emergency button too soon. Might even rip it right off the panel. :-B

PS. I'd appreciate it if none of you mention this to JBax. Thanks. ;)

Precision Auto
01-31-2007, 01:53 PM
Gotta agree with BF, Danica and Shawna Robinson. Don't think I'd be pressing the emergency button too soon. Might even rip it right off the panel. :-B

PS. I'd appreciate it if none of you mention this to JBax. Thanks. ;)

TBax: I was beginning to wonder where you were. Thought possibly you might be "working".....silly me! Mention to JBax? For a box of chocolates I promise not to say a word!! Linda :applause:

Modman75
02-01-2007, 09:17 AM
AJ Foyt and Red Farmer.... the stories these two guys have would make me disable the emergency button.

Linda
02-01-2007, 03:55 PM
I would have to say Kenny Wallace and Michael Waltrip. I love to laugh and be around people who have a good sense of humor..that's why I am with Crazy Jake...lol. I am sure the two of them would keep you entertained.

broz
02-01-2007, 10:10 PM
I've thought about this one for days.... finally got signed up so I could give my two cents :lol: (for whatever that is worth :D )

I would definitely want Charlie J in there! We really need to get to the bottom of what happened to that "tree" on the "circle" :lol: Now honestly it wouldn't be fair to choose my Dad as I have a lifetime of experience with him already. So, let me take Glenn "Fireball" Roberts :applause: Always heard he was quite the "card" and ALWAYS been one of my All-Time favorites!

RGeeProductions
02-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Well, welcome back Broz, son of Jr Ambrose.....
What tree at the circle do you mean? There was no tree there!!! LOL

broz
02-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Oh, I'm quite sure there are some "old timers" on here who could enlighten us :lol: