PDA

View Full Version : Calling all BB Drivers

Tracy87BB
02-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Some of you may remember that, when Chris was racing full-time, I used to put together a Blunderbust driver roster every season and distribute it to each driver in the division. I can't tell you how many times one driver or another would call me trying to get a hold of someone else looking for spare parts, etc. I found that it was an extremely useful thing to have. This year, I'm planning on coming back out to the track on a relatively full-time basis, and I'd like to help all of you out by putting together a roster once again. Here's what I need from you: name, registered car #, address, phone # and email if you have one. Obviously, no one HAS to make their information available, but I can tell you from experience that it's nice when it's convenient to get a hold of your fellow racers. You can email me at blunder87@aol.com or PM me here on the Jam. I'm also planning on going to the preseason practice days (if you don't know who I am, it's more than likely that any one of the division "veterans" can point you in my direction). My goal is to have the roster ready to distribute by Opening Night. It's a long season, and you never know when you might need to get in touch with someone...

Wheel Racing
02-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Will the new list be color coded to match the car colors?? :wave:

Tracy87BB
02-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Yeah, when you sponsor it... :lol:

BTW, I do need your info, Wheel...I couldn't even send you a Christmas card because I didn't have your address! Ha ha...by the time I got your card, it would have been too late (besides, I was too busy making sure all of the water at my house was turned off before it got cold outside...hee hee).

Scotty Wolf
02-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Tracy, you should have gone to Tony Stewart's web site, I bet Neal's info could have been found there, lol.