PDA

View Full Version : Howie & Mary Photo Gallery

Precision Auto
02-07-2007, 07:51 AM
Howie: You've been working hard while on "vacation!" Great to see your pics in your new home - they are, as always, awesome. Both you and Mary have such a dedication to your photography. Can't wait to see some Florida pics...

Also, nice to see the "In Memory of Lou Cady" in your gallery. Seeing that brought a smile - probably none more so than to Lou himself.

Thanks again..... :cheers:

Linda and Norm

P.S. You have my permission to take today off!!

RGeeProductions
02-07-2007, 06:52 PM
I have told Howie he was supposed to be on vacation and not worry about the pictures and then magically all these galleries show up. Hey, if putting pictures up is his vacation, well I am behind him all the way!!! LOL
Nice job Howie!!!

W. J.
02-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Who knows, maybe he has a secret program that he runs for about 5 minutes that automatically uploads all of them from CD's he has them stored on, and he relaxes while it does that, LOL?

Howie
02-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Since the weather was pretty lousy since we've been here, I got a lot done on the computer.

Today the weather was great for the first time since we got here. Took the day off and went to Merritt Is. Wildlife Refuge. Lots of gator and bird photos. Now, if the weather will stay like this for 10 more days!!! Practice day photos on thechromehorn tomorrow night I hope.

Precision Auto
02-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Who knows, maybe he has a secret program that he runs for about 5 minutes that automatically uploads all of them from CD's he has them stored on, and he relaxes while it does that, LOL?

W.J.: As Howie chose to ignore your post, Norm and I think that's exactly what he does! LOL

I honestly don't know where he finds the time to do all this computer stuff. I have enough trouble getting one e-mail out! Linda :cool:

Howie
02-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Sorry W.J. didn't mean to ignore anyone.

Nothing automatic was used. One at a time (well almost).

So remember the date 2/7/07 - W.J. and Linda (and Norm) were all wrong today. OMG! ;-) J/K

Richie did tell me to take it easy, that I am on vacation (it was a good project for rainy days though). Now....eight races in 9 days is a vacation? Sounds more like a half a season in a long week.

I'm lookin, forward to it.

Teds Race Tours
02-08-2007, 01:44 AM
Howie. World Of Outlaw Sprints Sunday at VCS, if you are looking for something to do in the down time.

Howie
02-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the reminder Ted, weather permitting, we may just go.

W. J.
02-08-2007, 10:24 AM
I didn't think you were ignoring me, Howie. I figured you were busy uploading photos, as I don't even believe my own theory about an automatic program, LOL.
Great work, but take the time to enjoy a race or two as a spectator. VCS puts on some great shows. :)

Kevin
02-08-2007, 02:29 PM
If you’re near Oswego, with over 80" of snow the last 2 days, or here in CT where it hasn't been out of the 20s for a week, warm, rainy Florida in front of the PC uploading pictures to the gallery still sounds like a vacation to me.