PDA

View Full Version : NELMA to invade NEPA....

BlingxBling
02-07-2007, 11:38 PM
FINALLY!

While trying to work out a schedule for NELMA, the conflicts that came about almost made me think the 2007 would end before it even began. After several conversations with track promoters, I am pleased to announce 2 events have been set for NELMA, while two others are being arranged as we speak. So start preparing guys and gals....Sept 15 NELMA will be making its first ever trip to Mahoning Valley Speedway. A date of October 20th has been set for Mountain Speedway.

I am open for questions, concerns, comments, and suggestions. Send me an email at asuhoski@nelmaracing.com

figure849
03-03-2007, 07:10 PM
When looking into all the schedules to see what will work for everyone to make the nelma races work for everyone , Please take into concideration the Riverhead raceway figure 8 shedule.
Roger Maynor has been to the last three years king of the mountains for late models, the Walt Demorris memorial and last years first NELMA.
Sept. 15 is a points race for us in our figure 8 car. We would like very much do be in all the Nelma races, as we purchased a car just for that.
Please make it possible for us, If there will be a points system for NELMA, we want an even chance as anyone else.

BlingxBling
03-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Artie,

When arranging a schedule for NELMA, we had to avoid direct conflicts with tracks that were running Late Models the same evenings. Like I had stated in the email I wrote you two weeks ago, if we were to make an exception for every and any racing event, NELMA would only have November, December and January to race.

figure849
03-05-2007, 06:56 PM
sorry never received an e-mail from you two weeks ago.
it's just that we are very interested in running all the NELMA events.

BlingxBling
03-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Artie, sorry about that. I did indeed return your email. Sorry to hear that you did not receive it.