PDA

View Full Version : NSS Practice Day

Howie
02-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Photos from Thursday practice at NSS are up in the 2007 gallery. For some reason practice was very late getting started (around 4PM). It was very late, kinda getting dark, when the modifieds went out. We got no times and only 10 or 12 cars practiced in the first session. We left as it was getting dark. They were extending practice until (I believe) 9PM. So they did get to practice in conditions nearer race time.

Tooner
02-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Thanks Howie,

I don't know if they still do the first night (Friday) the same way, but they used to TT all the divisions the first night. I remember the mod feature starting at 2 am Saturday morning one year. A lot of long days and nights there.

Have Fun

Howie
02-08-2007, 10:51 PM
I think they still do TT for all divisions the first night. Sked says TT at 4, heats and features start at 7:30. Mods are scheduled to go off 4th. Yup, it'll be a long day.

W. J.
02-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Great pictures, but it makes me sad to see all those people wearing T-shirts, and we're FREEZING here in the Northeast. Sure makes one want to call the airlines and book a flight....