PDA

View Full Version : The Chrome Horn Notices

RGeeProductions
02-10-2007, 10:55 AM
I am starting this thread for notices and for anyone having issues with any area of the website.

1. If you are having loading issues with The Chrome Horn, we are aware of this and it will be corrected after New Smyrna. It is server connected and we will be transferring the site after this series finishes. It will not affect anyone and you will not notice the move.

2. Forum navigation. In the top box containing " User CP / Register / FAQ / MembersList, ETC" there are blue word titles saying where you are. Example on this page says;
" Racerhub Forums > RacerHub.com Forums > TheChromeHorn.com > General Info > TheChromeHorn.com General Info".
This is the navigation menu. If, per say, you are in The Chrome Horn/WMT forum, click the words "TheChromeHorn.com" in this menu and it will send you back to the main Chrome Horn area. This works in any of the forum areas.

3. Anyone having any major problems can post here and we will address/answer the problem.

Again, a big THANK YOU to all new and old members that are helping make this all happen!!!!!

chrome horn
02-14-2007, 04:04 PM
One thing I want to add. When you register, an email is sent to you that you need to respond to in order to validate your email address. I know of some who did not receive them. Let us know. I've been seeing some people registering, but aren't going on the members list due to their name not being validated.

RGeeProductions
03-14-2007, 08:33 AM
The website has been moved to a more reliable server. Everything was changed last night so there should be no more loading problems. If anyone has this problem still, please mention it here.
Thank you all for your patience.

RGeeProductions
04-26-2007, 08:23 AM
I have noticed in the photo galleries, you can not navigate though folders by clicking on the thumbnails. It will only take you to the most recent addition of photos in that area. Under the each folder thumbnail it has the word 'Gallery:' and the gallery name. Use those names to properly navigate to the area you would like to view.

RGeeProductions
08-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Our database has been moved to a larger, quicker server last night.
This pertains to all RacerHub websites and databases.
There will be issues throughout the day but by tonight all settings should be back in place.
Affected areas seem to be: forum, ads, classifieds, database info like finishes and points, and the photo gallery.
These are all database driven issues and some of the pages for news may look a bit off till these are finished.
Thank you all for your patience and it will be worth the change once completed.