PDA

View Full Version : Daytona 500 Party Reminder

hollywoodmic
02-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Just wanted to remind anyone who is in the area on Sunday, we will be at Mike's Place in Coram. Myself, my brother, Bob Finan and David Roys will be hosting the 15th annual Long Island Daytona 500 party. The owner Joe Paprocky says he's working on tee-shirts again for all that attend and he has a Big screen TV to give away and a ton of raffle prizes. He will also have a free buffet and plenty of drink specials. It's a great party every year, and we hope you all come out. We will also be doing our pools that we always run, last year we had 15 of them. It's a great time to see old friends and have a little fun. The doors open at 11:30, at Mike's Place 24 Route 25 in Coram. If you are need of any other information call Mike's at 631-732-9667.

Thanks,

Steve Halpin

W. J.
02-16-2007, 11:04 AM
Long Island Jam will be there (me) to cover the days activities. See you there.

Mortgage Guy
02-16-2007, 12:07 PM
Make sure you bring your camera for the drunken black mail shots.

W. J.
02-16-2007, 12:15 PM
LOL-okay, I'll try to remember that. :lol:

Crazy Horse
02-18-2007, 11:07 AM
Hey!! W.J.throw some Adult Humor in your backpack..Lord knows it isn't BAD all the time, especially on a day like today :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :lol:

Mortgage Guy
02-19-2007, 09:13 AM
WJ, thanks for coming out. We paid out over $1600.00 in pool money, all kinds of prizes for the fans and got to see all the usual suspects. It was a great time had by all and I hope you had a good time as well. Thanks for covering it for us.

W. J.
02-19-2007, 09:29 AM
I had a great time, and judging by the size and raucousness of the crowd, so did everyone else. You guys threw a great party, the giveaways were a really nice touch, and I'm sure the pool winners were the happiest of all. That Mike's provided a nice buffet and the outdoor tent were the kinds of touches that make this a must attend party for all. Maybe next year, Mother Nature will cooperate and give us a bit warmer weather, too. Thanks for a great time, we were glad to be a small part of it. :) :) :)