PDA

View Full Version : The Chrome Horn

jfp711
02-21-2007, 09:17 AM
I know at this time of the year message boards are a little on the slow side, but I must admit the post & threads that have been here are really enjoyable, unlike some other boards where everybody will just BASH the same driver post after post, and for the most part have no idea what they are talking about. I look forward to a board where the threads are fun, have a little behind the scene info., but most of all to chat about open wheel modifeds PERIOD, RoC, True Value, IMCA, etc., etc.

uticamike
02-22-2007, 02:04 AM
I could not agree more. The one in CT should be called : WeallhateTC.com. It neverstops. Or: JimCivialiisacriminal.com. Here in NY we have: JimReidownerofLancasterSpeedwayshouldbeburnedatthe stake.com . It's like a drum beat going on and on. Well, I gotta go now. I'm going over to: Inevercomplainaboutanything.com. I'll be back.

jfp711
02-22-2007, 12:58 PM
LMAO............... It's funny that you have a few people who have been in racing for a couple of years seem to know everything about the sport.

Groundpounder
02-26-2007, 02:29 AM
I could not agree more. The one in CT should be called : WeallhateTC.com. It neverstops. Or: JimCivialiisacriminal.com. Here in NY we have: JimReidownerofLancasterSpeedwayshouldbeburnedatthe stake.com . It's like a drum beat going on and on. Well, I gotta go now. I'm going over to: Inevercomplainaboutanything.com. I'll be back.

burned at the stake, huh? hmmm... ya, maybe that'd be ok... could we tar & feather him 1st though?

Modman75
02-26-2007, 11:00 AM
Personally I prefer to visit
youropinioniswelcomehereaslongasitmatchesours.com

:D

uticamike
02-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Maddawg got run over by a an SK, coming home from our house Christmas Eve..... Hey , sounds like a song huh?:-B

jfp711
02-27-2007, 08:42 AM
I never could understand why the SK's or any of the other open wheel series got hammered on another message board, so maybe getting running over by an sk is not a bad thing lololololololo