PDA

View Full Version : Friday Before St Patricks Day...

Mortgage Guy
02-23-2007, 02:08 PM
GROUNDSWELL (www.groundswellli.com) will be playing @ JC's in Manorville on Friday March 16th. Click on the GROUNDSWELL link for more details. Hope to see a bunch of you out there in your green.

Tracy87BB
03-01-2007, 09:16 AM
Got the babysitter all lined up, so we will be there (and, I promise, no requests this time). Going to see who else we can bring along...

Teds Race Tours
03-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Another one that Jennifer and I will be away for. :(
Do you look at my schedule before booking your gigs? I think you don't want me singing Harmony anymore. Is it my voice?

Mortgage Guy
03-03-2007, 05:59 AM
You know Ted, I never do look at the schedule. Maybe you should send me a copy so I can revolve the gigs around you and the misses(LOL. You will be missed. As for Tracy thanks as usual for your support, by far the best fan we have. I think in the 2 1/2 years we have played out you have only missed 1 show.. Is that right???

Tracy87BB
03-04-2007, 08:59 AM
I'm thinking two...both last summer when we just couldn't get back from the campground. Chris and I always have a good time (and even Bryan did when we brought him to the outside gig at the Millhouse that time). The guys in the band are great, and we're always glad to come out and support you whenever we can!

Mortgage Guy
03-14-2007, 07:27 AM
Just a reminder....Hoping to see JA come out this time..

Tracy87BB
03-18-2007, 09:27 AM
So sorry we missed the show...guess we have to thank Mother Nature for that one. Hope you guys had a good time and a great show anyway. Looking forward to the next one...I'm sure you'll keep everyone posted and let us know when and where it is!