PDA

View Full Version : I hate Montoya!

pitbull113
03-04-2007, 10:06 PM
He showed how big a man he is by punting his teamate today. Didn't seem to upset about it in the post race interview. I hope Scott kicks his butt.:mad:

RacinRob
03-04-2007, 10:17 PM
when the helmets on and the belts are strapped....what who how? i got teammates?

pitbull113
03-04-2007, 10:21 PM
when the helmets on and the belts are strapped....what who how? i got teammates? *mental note don't team up with Rob

debbie33
03-04-2007, 10:22 PM
its not to hard to know what team is in your stable. Its the other guy your boss pays money to too. You guys might have met at the lunch line at leat once a week.

broz
03-04-2007, 10:39 PM
:cheers:
I'm shocked to see your response to Juan's fabulous victory! Looked like a familiar move if you've ever watched him in F1. Also looks like the type of "chance" another famous black car may have once taken :applause:

Pruett can't carry Juan's jock...plain and simple :lol:

The Bullfather
03-04-2007, 10:52 PM
Juan had it, but shouldn't have dived bombed Scott. He would of had him before the lap was over, like around the "s's". Everyone from Chip to Felix to brad Parrott (juan's crew cheif) said he shouldn't have dive bombed Scott. Dirty move, he knew from a racer's perpective Scott was coming down on the tight turn and should have been patient. ESPN set the whole thing up, how many times did they interview Juan from his car lol. Each time he said he wouldn't over drive the car to cost him positions and to bring the car home safe...........any comments lol.

America needs victory lane girls like Mexico. I felt like I was lucha Libre during the pre-show and not able to understand a word, but know whats going on...lol

Bobby Pease
03-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Dont worry Rob...Your friends will still team up with ya bro!

BOBBY P

RacinRob
03-04-2007, 11:22 PM
lol....im talkin sh** im too clean of a driver to do that but i'd knudge a teamate....prob not spin em

LongIslandJam
03-05-2007, 07:14 AM
All I got to say is this. I can see why Montoya didn't fit in Formula One, because he CANT follow team orders LOL (for those that remember the Schumacher incident a couple years ago).

And for not following team orders and being a racer - VIVA MONTOYA!:applause:

Ace
03-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Even if they weren't teammates the bottom line is the LEADER OF THE RACE GOT DUMPED with 8 to go. Juan had plenty of time to pass Scott, he had 10 lap fresher tires to get the job done. I was disappointed and was hoping that Denny would get past Juan, he was close to passing him but that 2nd to last yellow hurt his chances. I agree with you pitbull113.

pitbull113
03-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Even if they weren't teammates the bottom line is the LEADER OF THE RACE GOT DUMPED with 8 to go. Juan had plenty of time to pass Scott, he had 10 lap fresher tires to get the job done. Exactly. Glad to see someone was watching the same race that I was.