PDA

View Full Version : Front Page Article by Richie

Precision Auto
03-08-2007, 08:54 AM
Richie: What a great article - thanking the fans who help in making The Chrome Horn what it is and what it will continue to be: a great site for racing info.

You guys deserve a great deal of credit also: for being open minded and for treating each and every one of us as part of your family.

Both Norm and I are proud to be associated with The Chrome Horn - You, J.A., Howie and Mary, Fran, TBax, Alex and Vicki - here's to a great (and fun) 2007..........Linda and Norm - Precision Automotive, Inc.

RGeeProductions
03-08-2007, 09:04 AM
Thank you Linda. I do tell it like I see it and that's what I did. And I didn't really expect such wonderful people to come and join us. Again, thank you all.
PS: I know, your pics are not done yet, grrrrr. Sorry. When I packed to move, I forgot which bin has the pictures!!!! I WILL DO IT!!! I PROMISE!!!! LOL

LongIslandJam
03-08-2007, 06:39 PM
We're happy to have you aboard Linda and Norm, as well as the whole gang here at TheChromeHorn.com. We've been blessed with good people and can't wait until the season starts to show what we can do:)