PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone It's Mama Neets

MAMANEETS
03-13-2007, 10:00 PM
:wave:
Sorry that I haven't been causing MUCH trouble lately, Billy has been keeping me really busy with the new business........but that's another story.

Yes, it is the 13th, I just checked the calendar. And he did say that there will be news on the 13th--so here is what I am ALLOWED to say---

There is a meeting scheduled on Saturday, yes this Saturday, to finalize EVERYTHING. Until that meeting has been held, and EVERY "i" is dotted and every "t" is crossed, I am not at liberty to disclose anything further.
But, I am gonna just let you know--everything is in motion, there will be a home for the NEETS family (because, frankly, my house and yard is not big enough for all you guys and girls)-the rules haven't been changed--so tune up those motors, bang out the dents, pull off any loose parts that might put ruts in the track, use duct tape where needed and put a spit shine on those cars. With all the hard work that Billy has done to find a NEETS home and the luck of the Irish being with us on good old St. Pattie's Day-you will get the answers you all have been so patiently :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: waiting for.

He has chosen to do things this way (even though he would just love to let it all out now) because of some tough lessons that have been learned. This Saturday when you read "GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES", it means GET 'ER DONE, because we will be going racing at our new home!!!!!!!

I know I will be celebrating the news at our new business "Paddy's Irish Pub & Eatery" in Pittston, PA (....ok, shameless business plug :angel: :angel: ) on Saturday night and Sunday....along with the wearing of the green.

We WILL see you all real soon............keep the faith.............and let's hear some EXCITEMENT............WOOOOOOHA!

MAMA NEETS

enduroracer131
03-14-2007, 12:17 AM
The first race is on the 31st though, just want to be sure. Can't wait for the big news on Saturday. :applause:

rcp_ny
03-14-2007, 12:44 PM
... pull off any loose parts that might put ruts in the track, ...
MAMA NEETS

Ruts? Rut-roh! :angel:

Mobigsly
03-14-2007, 06:35 PM
What happened to the Junction bar and Grill?

MAMANEETS
03-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Just a little name change, same business. We are now Paddy's Irish Pub & Eatery. Good food, lots of beverages :cheers: and a real nice place to "celebrate" the good news that will be announced! (yes, another business plug....sorry can't stop :angel: )
Next to NEETS :D it's my favorite place to be!!