PDA

View Full Version : April 1st. Who's running? Need some help.

Teds Race Tours
03-14-2007, 12:40 PM
No, this isn't a thread about Eno. My friends and I are going to Central Pa on the weekend of March 30th-April 1st, and I for the life of me can't find a single race anywhere on April 1st.I know Mountain has time trials that day, but I'm not going to a track just to watch time trials. I also know Waterford has a great day of racing, but theres no way we'd make it to Ct in time for that one. And I know Nashville is running the WSMT but again, theres no way we'd make it down there in time.
The Plan right now is Williams Grove on friday(Sprints + LM's), and either Hagerstown(Dirt Big Block 100 + Lm's) or Port Royal (Sprints + locals), but we'd love to find a race on the way home Sunday. Do anybody know any track in Pa, NJ, Southern NY thats running that day?
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Geno
03-14-2007, 07:13 PM
Selinsgrove Speedway is running on the 31st (358 Sprints, Late Models, Pro Stocks and Roadrunners)

Not car racing, but Evansville Motocross Park is having supercross races for the bikes on 3/31 and for the quads on 4/1.

Teds Race Tours
03-15-2007, 10:22 AM
Actually, I got an email letting me know that Big Diamond is running on Sunday. Gotta find out the start time, but this looks like it completes the trifecta. Thanks. TBax