PDA

View Full Version : Mike Crispo

Wes
03-16-2007, 06:54 PM
I just want to let Mike know he is in my thoughts after what happened this past week. If you didnt know Mike's lost his house to a fire this past week. Mike and his dog Odie were unhurt. Mike is a good guy and I want him to know that everyone who is a part of of the 4C Super Mods is behind him.

BlingxBling
03-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Jesus!! I am glad to hear Mike is ok..and his doggie...hopefully he has insurance...and he will be able to rebuild...

RGeeProductions
03-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Mike Crispo

Some of you may or may not know Mike Crispo! Mike is a long time racer, a member of Garden Vintage Stock Car Club and races a 4 cylinder SuperModified #87 who lost his house this Thursday. Mike is a good friend of mine and helped me and many other racers over the years. Mike also has lettered the Overhead Door cars for many years. He was very lucky to survive this devastating fire. Mike is not on the net, but last night I told him I was going to put something on the board just to let the racing people know. Any responses I will print and give them to Mike. He really needs some cheering up!. The good news is of coarse no one was injured including Mike's long time canine companion ODIE. Also, Mike's business and race cars were all in the back behind the house and did not received any damage.

Thanks
Wayne Weaver