PDA

View Full Version : Nascar Diecasts 2007

kinserfan11
03-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Does anyone know if there is any 1/24 scale of Mike Stefaniks car or Pete Brittians car for sale? Is there any 1/24 scale Diecasts out there?The only ones i ever saw were the Nutmeg 1/64 scale?:cheers:

stefanikfan
03-16-2007, 11:20 PM
I'd rather doubt it. The only "Local" collectables that I've seen are the Mike Stefanik 1/64th Burnham boilers Monte Carlo, the #3 Ole blue coupe, and the # 15 Wood chopper special.

Rob,
aka,:cheers: Stefanikfan.

kinserfan11
03-16-2007, 11:29 PM
I have the 1/64 scale of #15 adap auto palace car and #37 red car of Stefanik ! and i have #99 1/64 scale car of Pete Brittian ; i would like to know is there any 1/24 scale cars out there?:)

stefanikfan
03-18-2007, 07:49 PM
The only 1/24th scale collectables of modifieds are the coupes and coaches and the dirt modifieds. All are really nice though. I think it's a matter of time before the tour mods get recognized and 1/24th scale collectables are cast. Dave's racing collectables has all of the dirt and coupe collectables, not sure of the web addy though. Check out davesracingcollectables.com?

I belong to a model modified site www.fredsresinworkshop.com and guys there are building tour mods from scratch as well as myself. Alot of work and alot of thought!! Mine is of Jamie Tomaino's #99 Mustang GT.

Rob,
aka, Stefanikfan.:cheers:

raceaddict24
03-19-2007, 08:19 AM
The only 1/24th scale collectables of modifieds are the coupes and coaches and the dirt modifieds. All are really nice though. I think it's a matter of time before the tour mods get recognized and 1/24th scale collectables are cast. Dave's racing collectables has all of the dirt and coupe collectables, not sure of the web addy though. Check out davesracingcollectables.com?

I belong to a model modified site www.fredsresinworkshop.com and guys there are building tour mods from scratch as well as myself. Alot of work and alot of thought!! Mine is of Jamie Tomaino's #99 Mustang GT.

Rob,
aka, Stefanikfan.:cheers:

Speaking of which, Rob....any updated pictures of that mod you were building?!?!

stefanikfan
03-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Not yet Tim, I'll take some though. The chassis has a "Trial skin" hung on it to see what would look like. I'm not totally impressed with it but I'll send some pics along.

Icebreaker's almost here, are you ready?? Gonna have a different camper this year, a 25' Layton. I'll let you know where we'll be camped.

Can't wait!!!!

Rob,
Aka, SF:cheers:

raceaddict24
03-20-2007, 08:47 AM
I'll be, you know that....just let me know where to meet up with you!! Waterford runs 3/31-4/1...you going to that?

oilman
03-20-2007, 05:49 PM
We will be at waterford come on by, same camper different truck, Plenty of cold ones, Bill::cheers:

stefanikfan
03-20-2007, 07:58 PM
Different truck? Man, I thought that Dodge was new?? It was new! Lol!

I'm not sure I'll make the Waterford show. Maybe though. If I do, I might bring the camper and stay. But, keep in mind, I usually bring the rain when I camp!!!

Rob.:cheers:

oilman
03-20-2007, 09:38 PM
I went to a new diesel cummings rain or shine we'll have good time bring the camper. Bill