PDA

View Full Version : Neets Hscs 2007, Here We Go!!!!!!!

NEETS-1
03-17-2007, 02:15 PM
NEETS is alive and well, here is the news you've been waiting for.....
I recieved the final word today, I am proud to announce "Mahoning Valley Speedway" will be our new home track for 2007 w/ a nine (9) race schedule starting on SUNDAY, April 29th w/ the "RICH JOHNSON MEMORIAL SPRING SPECTACULAR". A full schedule will be updated on the NEETS website tomorrow night.
NEETS will be back stronger than ever w/ a new to enduro racing format that will be solely designed for our series. The FUN, the FAMILY and the FRIENDSHIP will be re-born in this years season.
Many announcements will be posted in the next few weeks....keep checking back for all the new great things happening w/ the best enduro series in the USA!!!!!!! :applause:
PS- All HSCS series rules are the same as 2006 so get them cars/TRUX ready!!!!
PSPS- For the best of both worlds.....The HJSC (Holiday Junk Car Series) non-point races will be held at different tracks in the N.E. in 2007. A separate schedule will be announced for these events as soon as they are secured.

RICK16RACIN
03-17-2007, 02:20 PM
That was really weird, I just posted on how people were on here waiting and it's here!!!:applause: :applause: :applause:

goop15
03-17-2007, 04:41 PM
That's great, Billy....thank you for your hard work..........se ya...

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

NEETS-is-neat..................................

goop

rpkulik
03-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Can't wait to run in the "asphalt saucer" aka the longest left turn in PA!

richardpetey
03-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Never thought I'd ever race at the dogtrack again, but any port in a storm........................:eek:
I guess I'll have to dig out my helmet to rollbar whiplash safety strap, hehe.....................:help:
No matter, It'll be great to see all the NEETS family race'n in the same place, just a smaller circle....................:cool:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

enduroracer131
03-17-2007, 11:41 PM
Billy all your hard work paid off, and even though the track is a little smaller, I'm sure it will be great and I can't wait to race. :applause:

Jaws
03-18-2007, 10:47 AM
Good job Billy, hey now you won't have to worry about the swamp in the infield.

bd motorsports
03-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Congrats to billy and the neets gang good lucky this season. Due to no place close to home for me to race at with the car that I have, so I'm retiring to go cart racin with my two kids. So you all have fun and be safe out there and we'll come visit you all some time soon.

LARRY "O"& THE GANG AT "BODY DROP MOTORSPORTS"

BlingxBling
03-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Jaws..but the concrete barrier down the front stretch will be an eye opener..

Lad3der
03-18-2007, 07:35 PM
In NEETS' first season, we visited MVS. This is where we saw the launch of the 'Starship Petey' moblie, as well as the only red flag for a spectator wanting to get too close to the track. I can't wait to be back in the stand and look forward to seeing the "family" again. I hope all is well, see you at the NEETS opener.

Little side note; flag stand is high up, so I don't think I will be jumping out of this one.

17Racer
03-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Hey Matt, here is a new one for ya. When MVS held their enduros a couple years ago, the flagman would stand on the start finish line and have the pack at a 5 wide standstill in turn 4, then give a 1-2-3 GO and run and jump into the flagstand.
Sound wild enough for ya?:D :D I was scared I was gonna hit him, but he was fast.:D

Looking forward to seein and racin with everyone again

PS. Bling, that concrete wall hurts LOL :D , and trust me, I know:D you were there.

Erin C
03-19-2007, 08:33 AM
:D I am soooo excited for NEETS to have a track again. I can't wait to see everyone at the first race (in case you didn't know, it is the day after my birthday!! This is going to be the best birthday, seeing everyone I miss!!!)

Be safe, See you all soon!!:D :cheers: :D :cheers: :D

Sac-Man
03-19-2007, 02:03 PM
I have visited and pit crewed at MVS but never raced there. I am really looking forward to race in what I will affectionately call the cereal bowl. Pit crewing for the Run What Ya Brung at MVS a few years back reminded me of the vibrating racecar track I had as a kid. Remember, with the small Styrofoam cars?:eek:
I know I participated in a NEETS 4-cylinder event with 90 cars. Let’s see, that’s 18 rows of 5. Hmmm!!! Matt could be standing on the roof of the last car in the line-up, wave the green and jump into the flaggers stand.:D

BTW – that was the kid’s first post, enduro tires? Lets give him a break. Everyone uses different tires and it depends on your budget and the rules of the event. Visit www.tirerack.com or mavistire.com and read up on treadwear and speed ratings. After the race is over throw all that information out the window and copy what the guy who won is using!!!:lol:

rcp_ny
03-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Is MVS transponded (if that's not a word, it should be)? If so, will it be the same 3-inch-hole-in-the-floor-with-a-flap configuration?

Richie
03-19-2007, 03:31 PM
Yep same transponder same hole.

DEMotorsports
03-19-2007, 03:52 PM
This is great news. NEETS in my backyard. Yes, the track is all turns so you might want to install a head support or just duct tape your head to the seat.
Some info for those not familiar with the Mahoning area. We have a Napa and an Advanced Auto within 3 miles from the track, in case you need a quick part. There is also a Wal-Mart about a mile away for some extra duct tape.lol.
An answer to the transponder question. Yes, Mahoning has working transponder loops.
Last month I spoke to Doug and he asked me about NEETS. I told him all good things about the NEETS family and the friendly atmosphere. I had a blast racing last November in the NEETS race even though my race was short lived(you can see the Mutha video on www.eidemmotorsports.com).
I look forward to seeing many of the friendly people of NEETS at the next event. I plan on putting a car together for this year, just don't tell the wife.lol.
Hoping for many successful laps for Billy and the NEETS family:cheers: .

Duane
www.eidemmotorsports.com

Jaws
03-20-2007, 09:53 PM
I have never been to the track but it might be one of the road trips this year.

Where is the track and are there any good motels in the area?

BlingxBling
03-20-2007, 10:32 PM
Jaws...coming from LI...you would take LIE over the Throgs Neck over the GW..and hop onto I-80 west...take that until you get to exit 277, Lake Harmony, pick up the turnpike I-476 S, take that to exit 74 Mahoning Valley exit, pay the toll ($1.25), and go towards the left. I want to say it is Palmerton, but I never pay attention to signs. When you get to a stop sign, you want to go right. Follow that right on through until you get to the light. Stop if it is red, otherwise stay straight, go over the bridge and merge into the left lane. Make a left at the light...follow that through 3 more lights, past a Wal-mart, a few food places, and approximately 1 mile after Wally World, MVS will be on your right hand side....

There are MANY places to stay once you get off the Mahoning Valley exit. There is a Country Inn and Suites (that's what I would recommend), then right up the road is a Hampton Inn. I have see a few other smaller places...but I dare not try them.

badone07
03-20-2007, 10:34 PM
I have never been to the track but it might be one of the road trips this year.

Where is the track and are there any good motels in the area?

http://www.countryinns.com/lehightonpa/

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=WTMULOXR5UZVYCSGBIX222QKIYF CXUUC?ctyhocn=LEHPAHX&ctyhocn=LEHPAHX

2Fast4U
03-21-2007, 07:08 PM
Billy Good Luck!!:cheers:

Jaws
03-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Thanks,

Probably go out there later in the summer.

Mobigsly
03-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Enduro rules still the same? Bring a passanger and a big hammer?

Erin C
03-26-2007, 03:49 PM
As long as you don't use the big hammer on your passenger!!!
And yes the rules are exactly the same :)

Mobigsly
03-26-2007, 06:34 PM
No, the big hammer is to get a good parking spot.