PDA

View Full Version : SUPPORT PoconoThunder: We Need a Sponsor

LongIslandJam
03-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Want to get your name out to literally thousands of people at an affordable price? What better way than through PoconoThunder.net. This is a great way to promote your business, organization, or if you are a race team, even your sponsor.

If you're interested, shoot me an e-mail at jackley@racerhub.com.

Thanks,

BlingxBling
03-20-2007, 10:25 PM
JA...I always get a kick back when I try sending something to the racer hub addy stating that isn't a valid address....

LongIslandJam
03-21-2007, 04:34 AM
Which address?

BlingxBling
03-21-2007, 09:54 AM
jackley@racerhub.com

W. J.
03-21-2007, 11:27 AM
People who have that problem can also use JAckley@longislandjam.com , since we know that one works, LOL!

LongIslandJam
03-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Interesting... Forward me the error message you get to my "other e-mail"

RGeeProductions
12-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Hello folks,
I just want to bump this thread back up as we are still in need of a sponsor for 2008.
www.PoconoThunder.net reaches out to Pocono area racers and fans and all New England racers and fans and members through our webpage news and forums. Many come for Pocono Area Racing news, some for Mountain Speedway, some for Mahoning Speedway, some for touring news like, 4C Supermodifieds or RoC Asphalt Modified Tour and some come for NEETS. This is a great spectrum of people that would see your business. Pocono Thunder is also a part of RacerHub (http://www.RacerHub.com), which links also into www.LongIslandJam.com and www.TheChromeHorn.com which cover Long Island, NY racing and North East Touring Modified Racing respectively, which spreads your coverage area.
Advertising on Pocono Thunder is more affordable then any other media advertising and reaches a much broader area of cliental then other non-web media will.
If you are interested on joining our team, whether you are a business, organization, race team or just a big fan, please email J.A. Ackley for more info on pricing and areas you may be interested in sponsoring.
Thank you to all involved in our 2007 season.

Email J.A. Ackley here:
jackley@longislandjam.com

witchin8
12-30-2007, 11:27 PM
You can also email me at ewitchin@poconothunder.net for prices and more information.

witchin8
03-03-2008, 12:09 PM
We are still looking for sponsors for the 2008 season at poconothunder.net.

Feel free to contact me.

-ewitchin@poconothunder.net