PDA

View Full Version : Condolences

debbie33
03-23-2007, 11:46 PM
I am so sorry to hear that Fred Bobb the "gas guy" dog has passed away from the tainted food that has been in the news. It is so hard to lose a pet, they are so much like children. Here is a link to the news 12 video http://news12.com/LI/topstories/article?id=191669# So sorry for your loss. :*-(

LongIslandJam
03-24-2007, 06:08 AM
My sincerest condolences go to the Fred Bobb family. As you said, it's just as tough to lose a pet as it's like losing a kid. Sorry to hear of your loss.

W. J.
03-24-2007, 06:20 AM
This is really sad, my condolences to the Bobb family. As a person whose had many pets over the years, and still does, this really hits home. We can only hope the perpetrators of this food poisoning are caught and punished.

DAN D.
03-25-2007, 12:52 PM
As a multi-pet owner, I could not help feeling the sadness, despair, and frustration. My sincere condolences to the family. Dan Dombal, Buddy, Daisy, and Sam

Rubbin&Racin
03-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Our condolences also and from our pets, Nascar, Stockcar and Lucy too. Sooo sad, pets are our family members also.
Love, Andy & Jo-

NJ Chick
03-25-2007, 08:59 PM
For this situation to happen when it may have been preventable is such a cruel way to lose a pet. My heart breaks for the Bobb Family and for the other pet owners that have also suffered such a terrible and unexpected loss. :*-(
Our deepest condolences,

The Bott Family and our furry critters,
Nermie, Maizey and Josey Wales

Erin C
03-26-2007, 08:18 AM
This made me cry. I am so sorry for the loss. I know how it feels to lose a pet that is close to you. I lost my puppy 2 weeks ago today at only 4 years old. He was fine that morning and when I returned from work he was gone. I was/am absolutely devistated. Condolences to you from myself and my new little guy Petey. :*-(