PDA

View Full Version : caraway

jfp711
03-26-2007, 05:51 PM
The southern tour needs some help with thier officals, still don't no where & how jamie the jet lost a lap, they wait at least 25 laps to black flag Hossfeld for air cleaner blowing off, and giving warnings out for bumping when the #1 car used his front bumper on just about every pass. The racing was pretty decent imo, hirschy never really got going that good which was a surprise figured he'd be a threat for the win.
Spoke to a couple of people about TC & Meyers imo hard racing, the bumpers got locked together after contact from Meyers, no break check from TC just trying to gets the cars unhooked w/o hitting the fence (which is what happened anyways) or spinning out after they locked together. LW Miller did a good job of hanging on for the win, had a tire going down and meyers was doing all he could to move him out of the way, pretty good stuff.

Camper Lady
03-27-2007, 08:21 AM
I agree there needs to be something done. I also think some of the Southern scorers need to tone it done with the language they use, :confused: our head scorer would have pulled there cards before the race even started. We are told to keep our coments to ourselves and respect others around us, this is a lesson they need to learn. I also would like to see some of the Southern boys should come and run with us, the;) Northern boys would not put up with some of the stuff they do. Congrat's to L.W. he did a great job, even though the 1 car was trying to turn him to