PDA

View Full Version : Carpooling to Thompson from Central NJ

Axel
03-27-2007, 04:48 PM
Anyone want to carpool to the icebreaker from either Clinton or Somerville NJ areas? I tried this last year with Modtourman and it works real well. Clinton is good for anyone coming from rt78 and west and Somerville is a good spot for anyone coming from central NJ.

Lemme know.
-Alex

stefanikfan
03-27-2007, 08:29 PM
I don't want to carpool but I'll greet you when you get there Axel! I'll be camped under the tree almost at the pit entrance (Green Dodge quadcab, tan Layton camper) Can't wait to finally meet you.

Rob.:cheers:

Axel
03-27-2007, 08:37 PM
I don't want to carpool but I'll greet you when you get there Axel! I'll be camped under the tree almost at the pit entrance (Green Dodge quadcab, tan Layton camper) Can't wait to finally meet you.

Rob.:cheers:

cool- we only been trying to connect for two years now! Sad fact, is I've only been to two races in CT in the last two years (Fall Final in 05 and Waterford last Fall).

I will look you up!
-alex

stefanikfan
03-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Holy crap, that hurts...Two races? I'll be there on Friday. And like Tom Bodette from motel 6 says; "We'll leave the light on for ya".

Rob,
aka, stefanikfan:cheers:

Axel
03-28-2007, 06:49 PM
no, not two races total, just two races in CT. I've had the pleaseure of several other (closer venues) the last few years.

But now it's time to get back to Thompson. Have not been there specifically since the 300 thingee in 2005.

See you in a few weeks.

ModTourMan
03-28-2007, 07:49 PM
Sounds good Alex. I'm in for Thompson...and it's comin' up quick!

Chris
03-28-2007, 08:04 PM
I'm itching to go. See ya'll at Thompson.:wave:

ThE sHaDoW
04-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Coming from south jersey, need a ride?

Axel
04-02-2007, 08:48 AM
Shadow, I will email you my cell phone# so we can work on the logisitics. Let's figure this one out. Doesnt make sense for 6 people to all drive by themselves when 1-2 cars will cut it.

Alex making-the-planet-a-better-place Rogovin

Teds Race Tours
04-02-2007, 09:53 AM

FYI. Axel, that qualifies as a signature.

Chris
04-03-2007, 07:59 PM

FYI. Axel, that qualifies as a signature.

You know Alex in New York we have those big round bicycles wich seat six or eight. I bet your bunch can get it up to speed. Just think no gas, just tolls. See you at Thompson..:lol: