PDA

View Full Version : Thompson Practice

Howie
03-31-2007, 08:20 PM
We counted about 22 modifieds on hand today for practice. I didn't ask about any times. There are a few photos in the gallery HERE (http://www.racerhub.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=726)

Sorry!! I forgot to unlock the album. The link WILL WORK now!!

RGeeProductions
03-31-2007, 09:09 PM
Thanks Howie...Can't wait for the season to start.

LongIslandJam
04-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Nice pictures! Some cars looking already pretty sweet. Are all those cars full-blown Mods or SKs?

Howie
04-01-2007, 09:00 AM
A few SKs and Vintage cars at the end. I was told the 12 is a modified, but for some reason he practiced with the SKs.

BOWATCHER
04-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Who's stopwatch had the fastest batteries?

ModTourMan
04-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Great shots Howie...I'm really gettin' pumped up for the opener now!

stefanikfan
04-01-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm pumped too! Howie, those are some GREAT shots as always!! Really wierd seeing donny Lia in that Mystic missle, gonna take some getting use too. Great combo though. Who own's that Richie Evans Cavalier? I also love the Maynard Troyer #6 Nagle ford Pinto, now there's a blast from the past!

Excellent job my friend!

Rob.:cheers:

uticamike
04-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Howie; Great shots as usual.

Likes>> Civali 28, Todds red 2, Glen Tyler 8 ball
Love>> Lajoie 83 coupe ( is this car tour legal?)
Dislike>> The 21 and unnumbered Macdonald car with the under tin exhaust.
are we back to the SuperSpeedway Body Modified? say it ain't so
Those cars should be scary fast at NHIS though and.....
Howie!! Could you PLEASE get Rene to say chezzzzzzze???

The Bullfather
04-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Where does Krupski plan on racing? Will he be full time back on the Island. We haven't seen him in awhile, last time it was in a Late Model and if I remember right his last race he tore up the car pretty good.

From reports McDonald will be full time at Riverhead. From talks last year Tyler plans on stepping up his operation with another car or two, any word if he got them unwraps and done?

gomodsgo
04-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Pratice this weekend again.... howie you going? getting some more shots for us?

The dog cancelled the practice for this weekend (got anywhere from 3-9 inches of snow today) so no MRS practice before thier race next week.

Howie
04-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Questions I'll try to answer.

Mike - the 83 isn't legal anymore, anywhere, I don't think. Newt runs it in the vintage shows.

Bullfather - Don't know about Krupski. Glenn told me he had one more car that wasn't completed. I guess there will be short, medium and large track cars.

gomodsgo - No tour mods can practice this week. Thinking about going to Waterford weather permitting. NEAR in addition to the regular show.

Glad the shots got everyone in the mood to go racing. We need warm and sunny though!!!!
:cool:

ThE sHaDoW
04-05-2007, 09:57 PM
See ya at the Bowl Saturday?

Howie
04-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Seriously thinkin' about it.