PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas trip

Mobigsly
03-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Did anyone win the drawing for the Las Vegas trip?

Groho
04-10-2007, 01:26 PM
The Vegas trip or $1000.00, is it going to be drawn at the race track? At the Banquet- it was stated that it will be given away at the first race of 2007 ?
Thank you
Please reply:help:

Erin C
04-10-2007, 02:16 PM
I'll ask dad about that...and either he will let you know or I will let you know.

I'm sure I know what the answer is...(we gotta remember, he's not getting younger!!! sometimes his mind slips but he never goes back on his word :) )

richardpetey
04-10-2007, 10:19 PM
You mean some lucky NEETS family member will win an all-expense paid trip to sin city................................:cheers:
This all happening at the worlds largest left-handed roulette racing wheel...................:eek:
Get your head and neck restraint ready for the wheel of fortune.............:help:
UNCLE PETEY.....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

W. J.
04-11-2007, 10:24 AM
Hey, Uncle Petey, you're going to need some luck in tech, right? Do you want to buy a vowel, LOL???:wave:

CIN
04-11-2007, 10:40 AM
Hey Petey,
Just make sure you keep all four wheels on the ground....
No trying to launch off of the car in front of you...:)

Erin C
04-11-2007, 11:05 AM
And make sure they aren't four flats like my Petey runs around with!!! :p

That's why I named him after you...that and when he was running around he ran straight into the wall, just like when your steering wheel came loose...I think his steering wheel is a little loose all the time!! :eek:

richardpetey
04-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Nope, sorry W.J., don't wanna buy a vowel just lose two consonants...D and Q, hehe........................:help:
Thanks Cindy, I'll try to cut down on the enduro aerobatics...................:eek:
Although, I know you would give anything to have the same driver in front of me again.................:angel:
Erin, you should never have named your dog after me, he'll probably keep running around in circles 100 times to the left..................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
04-12-2007, 07:48 AM
Hey Petey, he already runs laps to the left thanks to Joe!! His prize is neither a trophy nor a purse of some sorts, it's the sock he's been chasing!! :-B

I've got an enduro dog already :eek:, he chases for the win and keeps on running even with the flats and even if he smashes into something...sometimes he gets over heated and has to go get some water but then he is right back in the race again never giving up...now this is why he should be named after a great enduro driver! :p

see you soon!!

PS...I would really enjoy seeing your enduro acrobatics since I missed it (but I have seen the pictures of the Petey-mobile getting air!!)

Bobby Pease
04-12-2007, 09:24 PM
This is great!! The bumpy's just named their fish "UNCLE PETEY"... Oh my ! Too funny... They were watching it swim around in circles, and Nim said it looks like Uncle Petey!! Bobby agreed!

What's next??? See yaz all soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby P :cheers:

Erin C
04-13-2007, 01:29 PM
:lol: I think the funniest part of the whole thing is when the puppy is bad I call him by his full name and then I feel bad because it is almost like I am yelling at Uncle Petey "...DON'T CHEW ON THE WIRES!!"

Yes Petey, he has your last name!!!! :angel:

I don't know if this world can handle 3 Uncle Peteys :help: with all this counter clockwise turning (whether it be in a car, on four flats, or swimming in the water) it may mess up father time! Then again, that could be a good thing for some :-B

Crazy Horse
04-15-2007, 10:49 AM
My uncle Winslow named his turtle Petey. His wife named her snail Petey. They're weird, they live in KY.:-B :wave: :-B

W. J.
04-15-2007, 11:15 AM
It would be so nice to see this thread get back on subject (hint, hint!!!).

RGeeProductions
04-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Hey WJ.... Maybe you can make an "UNCLE PETEY" section here, LOL!!!!!

W. J.
04-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Huh,:lol: I thought we already had one, LOL!:lol:

richardpetey
04-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Sorry RG & WJ, everywhere I go I seem to attract the local creatures, hehe.........................:help:
Back on the subject; maybe that Las Vegas trip will have my name on it too! LOL.................................:cool:
UNCLE PETEY........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

W. J.
04-16-2007, 09:32 AM
If so, I hope you have better luck in Vegas than you seem to have in tech...LOL!:lol:

racenut38
04-16-2007, 05:44 PM
Ok, I still dont know... will the trip be given away at the first NEETS event or what? And I don't have any animals named after Petey, but my :-B wife has a duck sitting on eggs. LOL

Erin C
04-17-2007, 07:34 AM
Hi my bob!!!!! Read my whole first post of this thread. I'll see you in less than two weeks...be prepared to be trampled!!!!:angel:

Groho
04-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Erin, The first post says you will let us know. ? Is it a yes at the 1st race ? Do you have to be present ,like we were at the banquet ? Please let us know before the race weekend.
Thank you;) :help:

Erin C
04-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Sorry, at the bottom of my 1st post I edited it to tell anyone to email me with this concern, I guess no one read that little note.

To state it in the nicest way possible :angel: without being too specific is:

The trip will not be given away at the first race because of a "sponsor", if you will, not fulfilling their end of an agreement :mad:
There are attempts to raise this money to be awarded this year (and no you don't have to be present to win). Also, because the first two races were not able to be run :mad: we couldn't allocate monies from these races for the time being.

There have been discussions on what to do about this but nothing is set in stone yet, but as soon as anything is known everyone will know.

If you need clarification please email me personally with your concerns. My email address is at the bottom of my signature.

Again, to avoid any drama I had to be very vague posting this answer...(That's all for you W.J. - I don't want to be edited ever again!!! :p )