PDA

View Full Version : I need your help!!

EricaR
04-10-2007, 01:36 AM
Hi everyone,

It's that time of year again! As many of you know, I have participated in the March Of Dimes Walk America campaign. On April 29th, I will once again lace up the old sneakers and walk again to raise awareness in the fight against premature birth.

Every year, half a million babies in the U.S. are born prematurely. Premature birth is the leading cause of newborn death and many life long disabilities. The funds we raise in WalkAmerica support research that saves babies' lives.

I am seeking out donations from all of my friends at Mountain Speedway. Every dollar raised goes to research and education on preventing premature births and also life saving medical advances for those precious children who are born too soon. My own son Brayden was born one month premature, so this organization is near and dear to my heart. I have to first of all thank Joe Callavini for his extremely generous donation from our latest Mountain Madness Enduro, and also thank all of the drivers that donated in the office on Enduro day.....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :applause: :applause:

I had planned on asking our regular division drivers this coming weekend if they would also be willing to donate, but once again, Mother Nature is looking like she isn't going to co-operate with us, so I thought I would post here. All of your donations are tax deductible, so all of you business owners, please keep that in mind.

You can donate by either clicking here, http://www.walkamerica.org/s_team_page.asp?SeId=364539&si=E43407DA-13D7-48BC-9602-537E641D56F6 which will take you to my personal Team Brayden page. Scroll down the page to the team roster, and you will see my name listed, click on it and donate online by credit card, or you can snail mail me your donation to my address.....Erica Reakes 91 Reyburn Road Shickshinny, Pa. 18655......All checks can be made payable to March of Dimes.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your continued support! See all of you soon!! Erica

st steven
04-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Good Luck!!! Hats off to You Erica, I hope it's a huge success. :applause: :applause: