PDA

View Full Version : Racing Reality TV Show

Howie
04-10-2007, 07:01 PM
SpeedTV is going to air a racing reality show called Setup. The first show will air Wednesday April 18th at 8PM on the Speed Channel. Participating in the show will be our own WMT driver Renee Dupuis, Justin Dutton - one of her crew members, and her crew chief for the show is the one and only "Bear" Calicchio. Set your TiVos for next Wednesday the 18th at 8. You may have seen some of the promos on the Speed Channel already. Click this link for one for the promos. Video Promo Link (http://buildorbust.com/fview.php?view=trailer&id=32)

Howie
04-11-2007, 11:22 AM
The web site for the Setup Show isn't scheduled to be totally on line until Wednesday but they have had a few trailers on there for a while. Last night they added a fourth trailer which shows some of the racing action. Pretty interesting. Check it out at http://www.setup-tv.com/

Howie
04-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Just a reminder that the first show is on Speed tonight at 8PM and will re-air again at 11PM.

stefanikfan
04-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Howie,
I'm watching it right now. They have to start out by racing gokarts, awesome!

Rob,
aka, Stefanikfan.:cheers:

Chris P
04-19-2007, 08:16 AM
I watched as well, but Renee did not get much air time; I was getting sick of the spoiled brat who thought he was to good for a sponsor!

hollywoodmic
04-19-2007, 10:12 AM
I thought Renee, Justin and Da Bear did a great job. It was great to see the way Renee handled herself, she was great. She looked great, and spoke very well. I was proud to say she is associated with the Modified Series.

I did love how excited Skechers was to meet the young as*wipe and his Dad who thinks that Dupont would be lucky to land "his" boy. He even told the folks from Skechers "there is nothing more comfortable then wearing his "Vans" without socks." Lost that sposorship as well. It looks like a fun show, good luck to Renee and the Boys.

stefanikfan
04-19-2007, 04:48 PM
Yeah, how about those two? His dad said "We're in the driver's seat". Basically saying that they can pick and choose sponsors, WRONG! They have alot of growing up to do.

Great series though, I love it so far. Good luck to Renee, we know she can do it!

Rob,
aka, Stefanikfan.:cheers:

TnLRacing
04-21-2007, 06:57 AM
Best line of the night from Bear:

" I didn't come here to breathe the air"