PDA

View Full Version : FREE Race Tires!!!

Golf Guy
04-11-2007, 12:49 PM
That's right, I am offering 2 free race tires...
April 13th, 14th, and 15th Unique Golf is having our 4th Annual "Spring Into Golf Sale" at both our Patchogue and Babylon locations. Many sales on clubs, golf balls, golf bags and more (check our website for more details www.uniquegolfshop.com). Free t-shirts or can coolies to all customers and free coffee and soda.
So how do you get free race tires you ask. Well I get asked many times over the winter to help sponsor race teams and I give to as many as I can. Here is your chance to help out your team/favorite driver. If you are a golfer, and come down to our sale, give the division and car number you are supporting at time of purchase. The car that get's the most amount of product purchased, I will buy 2 race tires.
That's it, I will announce the winning team next week, good luck.

RGeeProductions
04-11-2007, 01:31 PM
That's a super offer Jim.
C'mon folks, support a local sponsor and business, and save some $$$ AND help out a favorite driver!!!!

W. J.
04-11-2007, 05:14 PM
That's a fantastic offer, Jim, thanks. It's always nice to see a business person help out local racers, and you've been doing it well for some time. Any race fan/golfer who doesn't buy from you is crazy, LOL!

Mortgage Guy
04-11-2007, 07:38 PM
WJ, that's true...Jimmy has the best golf stores around.. Very fair to all his customers, you will not get a better deal anywhere.

Golf Guy
04-14-2007, 07:23 AM
With the weather looking bad for tomorrow. Tommy Walkowiak and Gil Smith were able to re-arrange their schedules and have their race car/truck at the sale for today, Saturday the 14th (both in Babylon). Mike Motimer is still set to be here on Sunday, weather permitting.