PDA

View Full Version : No tires ???

nflobster
04-16-2007, 11:18 AM
I went to the track on Saturday to purchase tires, but just some go cart stuff going on. I asked around, but nobody knows when tires might be available. I called Hoosier and got conflicting stories, does anybody know the deal? The only reason I ask is because I'm new to this and I got 5 different answers from people. The only thing I got was I must order tires ahead of time, and I wanted a set to put on the car to set it up.

RGeeProductions
04-16-2007, 01:07 PM
I can't be sure of this but possibly this Saturday, 4/21. Being it is open practice for all divisions, I would imagine the truck should be there. If anyone can confirm this, please post it here.
Thanks

maestri fan 1
04-16-2007, 01:07 PM
I'm new at this too, but I heard as well that tires are not available. I have heard a story, but I don't know if it's true, so I'm keeping my mouth shut. Are we allowed to order tires straight from Hoosier personally? I would like to have a new set for practice.

BoomBoom
04-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Reading the Riverhead site, it says that tires will be available during practices on 4/21 and 4/28. Hope that helps.

rabbid1
04-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Matt, I think you have to purchase your tires at the track . Advantage, you can measure them for your best pick .

W. J.
04-17-2007, 10:04 AM
All tires must be purchased at the track and have the track stamp on them to be used in competition.

maestri fan 1
04-17-2007, 10:51 AM
I knew that they had to be purchased at the track, but with the rumor that tires weren't available, I was wondering if they would allow us to buy tires elsewhere. I guess it doesn't matter now.

LongIslandJam
04-17-2007, 04:44 PM
I confirmed with JYD Enterprises that tires will be available this weekend at Riverhead for practice. On that note, the question is answered, and I hope to see you all on Saturday!:wave: