PDA

View Full Version : Neets website!!!

EnduroFromDE
04-18-2007, 08:32 PM
Is it just me or can anyone else get on the NEETS website of www.neetstour.net It comes up with a "Temporarily Disabled" site. Just wondering if anyone else are having these problems.

spier racing 93
04-18-2007, 08:33 PM
I got it too...Maybe he [Billy] just took it down to update it.:confused:

Erin C
04-19-2007, 07:34 AM
That is what I thought had happened...he is having server issues that has affected his email as well. He was in the process of updating it and boom, it was gone.

IF the site is not back by this weekend Joe is going to temporarily place it on his website on Monday afternoon. He is going to extract all the files this weekend and do a temporary fix and will post the link on the forum. As for the email issue...I forgot to ask dad what his other email address is....I will ask tonight and get back to you guys tomorrow.

As always, if you need attention you can always email me and I will make sure I do my best to answer any questions you may have and if I can't help I will bring the email up to dad. My email is bartleye2@hotmail.com

We apologize for any inconveniences...I just discovered this yesterday when Miss NEETS emailed me and said she couldn't get on the website and needed her daily fill...

Erin C
04-20-2007, 11:05 AM
Dad contacted the owner of the server and it seems that he has transferred to a new server, which could cause problems with the site. The owner of the server is checking into the issues and it *hopefully* should be back up on Saturday. Again I state, in the event that this error isn't fixed by Monday, the website will be temporarily posted to Joe's website where he will provide a link for everyone.

Erin C
04-20-2007, 03:51 PM
FYI!!!!

Site is back up and running :)